LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    WiiChat.com>Match.com TacosTacos's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    RARRARRGHGHRHARHG!!!! The Jumpin Jack Flash level on Hard Rockin is so hard I can't stand it. I have been trying for so long, and can't get it. I do pretty musch perfect until it comes time to do the spinner, then I fall apart. I just can't seem to get the thing going fast enough.

I also just accidentally hit abort instead of retry. So, I have to do the first song on that level over again. I had been leaving the DS on, so I didn't have to do that, but ARRRRRGHH. I just brough home Zelda, and want to play it, but I really want to finish this first. Just ONE more song. I wonder if I will ever get it????

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    i broke two styluss playin that lvl n i still didnt beat it
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    hahahahaha, I already broke one. I think this game might drive me crazy. My girlfriend hates it when I play cause I get so aggrivated.

Member #
    Friends
    Yay I got 100% on every song on Sweatin/Hard Rock a couple of weeks ago. Mostly S-Ranks as well, including Without a Fight (7 100s) and my favourite You're the Inspiration (only 4 100s, currently working on all 300s).

I've found that I can't spin at all anymore with a DS phat stylus, which is why I got all of my 100% scores when I had lost all my Styli, I was using a Ballpoint pen. Sometimes now I still pause and use my ballpoint pen lol.

Oh yeah and btw, whenever you quit and you wanna pick Jumpin' Jack Flash again you can tap the eye when you enter the star and you'll skip Without a Fight.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by massi4h
    Oh yeah and btw, whenever you quit and you wanna pick Jumpin' Jack Flash again you can tap the eye when you enter the star and you'll skip Without a Fight.

AWESOME!!! I think I did that once by accident, and I thought the game messed up. I wasn't playing it again cause I didn't want to deal with Without A Fight again. Maybe I will give it a go again tonight.

Thanks man.

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    yea i noticed that once...same as tacos

then eventualy i just kept doin JJF
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads