LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrous
    Its like going through FF7 with infinite HP just because you didn't know to use lightning against the first mechanical boss. It is retarded. And you know what, the same thing with the disc. Using a gameshark to change a hex code to allow you to do something it restricted normally.
    He pretty much made a terrific point just with that.

Although could've done without the name calling as we are all just human, not everyone wants to play fair meh... Yeah you should declare checkmate over everyone as you've single-handedly owned =P
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

Member #
    Friends
    Lmao, like I specifically stated and you did not even remotely read. I am not referring to anonymous access to a network/etc.

You children these days, rush to be right in all the wrong things.

You'll learn when it hits you in the teeth.

Thank you wuddle. That was a personal experience of mine, because I too was once like them. I was but a young-in and that is exactly what I did. It is embarrassing to say the least and my friends laughed at me. So I learned. I played through FF7 without cheats and it was such a different experience. Besides, if you get so use to winning all the time you might end up losing in real life. I feel like that some times. :P
    "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"Two Catholic nuns, a university professor and a businessman were sentenced in 2001 to between 12 and 20 years' jail for aiding the mass murders." -BBC News

.;'`~-= Still playing, training, building teams =-,

Member #
    Friends
    dude u are my fave member battles
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    dude wished he won.......hacking in pokemon...Totally over useing the word and thats BS

and dude for one imnot knoe****ing littlekid..Im 22 with a life..as you i dont know

Member #
    Friends
    do you know how to copy past codes tho???
    ~stupid 360
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    22 with a life but you "change the game because you can't play it how it is".

Really now? It doesn't matter anymore, I've proved my point. Have a good evening.
    "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"Two Catholic nuns, a university professor and a businessman were sentenced in 2001 to between 12 and 20 years' jail for aiding the mass murders." -BBC News

.;'`~-= Still playing, training, building teams =-,

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    yeah diff i know a site thats has everyonr on it i think i'll have to look for it or not just goole the dam thing..lol..that always works for me

talking at that bulldog smack with that puppydog ass are we?

Member #
    Friends

did you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrous
    I don't care about your person achievements. My only point is that when you change a specific HEX code within the game so that the game allows you to do something it once restricted, that is hacking the game cartridge and you are obviously the "selfless" example I was speaking about. Not even being able to admit you "hack game cartridges" because you can't get something in the game.

Its like going through FF7 with infinite HP just because you didn't know to use lightning against the first mechanical boss. It is retarded. And you know what, the same thing with the disc. Using a gameshark to change a hex code to allow you to do something it restricted normally.

It is hacking, but not in a literal sense. You are not hacking the cartridge, you are using a "program cartridge" to hack it. I am not talking about any form of computer hacker/hacking, just the general action of changing the hexadecimal code within a retail game.

Really, it isn't even a program. It is a database of a collection of hex codes that the developers probably used within the game to debug the game before release and during development. That is generally what it is.
    You do know the meaning of selfless right? Um...i'm sure you do, after all you made a couple of post using it.
    My friend codes at

Member #
    Friends
    lmao but seriously I'm only asking for censire questions kk i am not some guy how goes around and stocks threads to says that hacking(cheating)is wrong well in some cases i must agree because think of it this way in a few years or so you will not be able to go to events for diamond/pearl then what trade w/ a friend com on i do see tho that in some case like ff7 that sure it wouldn't be fun because there a way for everything wright but in pokemon if you're to far or out of town the weekend or week of an event and its the only one the what if you're to far that so are you're friends i will play the whole game before using the action replay because in this instance yes it dose sort of ruin the experience but in games super mario when u cream every one in a level u already beat then there you go that just made my day the point is that in some cases that AR can be beneficial in that it add to an already beat games like an other feal to a otherwise dull already beat game like super big mario or all the time star you wouldn't do that in an normal game!

so in conclusion i do agree that beating an rpg before using AR DOSE SOME WHAT decrease the level of excitement but ill say it again that in some cases mostly mario and stuff like that were it add a new dimension to the game you know.

Anyways i don't want this thread to be a flaming for AR i just asked a few questions if your not here to inform me and the other readers that please leave this thread thank you very much and good bye .

you can still post just make it positive ok
    Last edited by naruto_freak; 07-19-2007 at 11:10 PM.
    ~stupid 360
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Another cheater????? Man, people need to rethink their lives. What fun is it to beat a game with cheats or hack online? Takes no skill and you turn into a coward.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads