Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

mario kart tourney?

would anyone be intrested if i started a mario kart tourney?

with 16 or 32 people sign name if you are?
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

2. Ads

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hey like I love mario kart and i'm getting mario kart for wii but i'm not sure what you mean, give me a breif example and i'll probley join

Hey srry i didn't realize this was for DS well count me out, i'm and Wii user not a DS srry bout that
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    Hi, i was wondering if you would take afew moments to read this (it is a site, so if sites where you can share FC's annoy you, id advise you to stop reading )

This site has a great potential, but we do not appear to be getting many members, we are a small forum with 19 members (about 10 active)we allow you to share FCs and have a contest on all the time, these are always great fun, we also have ACWW partys open alot, there always great fun. You get editing and deleting privledges immediatly.

We have no flamers or spammers because both me and my second admin is there at least once a day. The staff are very nice to talk to and will be with the members in discussions, voicing there own opinions and thoughts, none of the staff see themselves as better than any member.

We are on a server, with an SMF forum, much more professional and easy to manage than an online forum.

So if you would like to join a growing community (were you dont have to get 1000 posts to edit) come to the Wi-Fi Network

Also a MKDS Tournament is being organised come and join and have fun

http://www.wifi-net.co.nr/

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNuts
    Hi, i was wondering if you would take afew moments to read this (it is a site, so if sites where you can share FC's annoy you, id advise you to stop reading )

This site has a great potential, but we do not appear to be getting many members, we are a small forum with 19 members (about 10 active)we allow you to share FCs and have a contest on all the time, these are always great fun, we also have ACWW partys open alot, there always great fun. You get editing and deleting privledges immediatly.

We have no flamers or spammers because both me and my second admin is there at least once a day. The staff are very nice to talk to and will be with the members in discussions, voicing there own opinions and thoughts, none of the staff see themselves as better than any member.

We are on a server, with an SMF forum, much more professional and easy to manage than an online forum.

So if you would like to join a growing community (were you dont have to get 1000 posts to edit) come to the Wi-Fi Network

Also a MKDS Tournament is being organised come and join and have fun

http://www.wifi-net.co.nr/

I wonder where Prez is.. working probably. Anyway, gotta wait for him since you're not listening to any of us who is telling you to stop. ^_^ I know, last comment from me, to you.
    WAY EXCITING, CHECK THIS!!!.

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    ooooh, mk tournament
    ill join
    one question though:
    any snaking allowed?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    no snaking jjst rournd cornors

Member #
    Friends
    Mario Kart does not work without snaking imo, it's part of the game. And there is no clear definition of it. For instance, can you do plain SSMTs without alternating? And on say Choco Mountain can you snake the whole map as it's not exactly straight in any bit.

I'd be interested (probably won't be if snaking is banned) but if it's 4 players at once it would be hard to enter due to me having not much availability
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    why is snaking being banned. if you can't snake then learn how. in my opinion blue shells are the worst part of the game but if you are able to do it without hacking the game or anything then it cannot be considered cheating.............just really cheap.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I just got mariokart two days ago. I was playing online and I'm always behind, I love shooting blue shells and ruining people's lead. Trying to learn to snake but it kills my thumb, gonna give me arthritis.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i CAN snake actually just prefer not too

Ads