LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Hey, finaly I found a New* copy of Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS. I haven't played it, but this can be a discussion place for it!

*At Game Crazy "New" means: Hasn't been taken out of the store. I bought it, it only had like a couple seconds played, but it didn't have shrink wrap becuase you can try it out at the store, not buy it, then let someone pay full price for it after its been un-packaged....WOW. Oh, and it didn't even come with the manual, they said they would get one shipped to the store in 2-3 buisness days though, which I'm happy about, but still...WOW.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    it doesnt have wifi...... lol.. some people were wondering but yeah.... tell me how it is :-p

Member #
    Friends
    No Wi-Fi, I know. =[ But hey, all its awesome features make up for it! I'm hooked and afraid becuase I have work tomorrow!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    This game, is AWESOME! So challenging, you can buy editors for the COs, you can buy levels. You can make levels! You can keep track of allll your history. You can play scenarios against computers and regular matches against computers. It's purely amazing. GET IT. (if you can find it!)

Member #
    Friends
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    they have it at the gamestop here in my town.... dunno if i wanna get it i think i want to get contact first but that game sounds pretty cool too!!.. :-p... dont get hooked on it and miss work (BTW i just put 100 more dollars down on my wii so i can pick it up on launch with no payment!! :-)... makes me look uber l337 to the other 3k people picking up their wii form that location ((sarcasm)) )

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    they have it at the gamestop here in my town.... dunno if i wanna get it i think i want to get contact first but that game sounds pretty cool too!!.. :-p... dont get hooked on it and miss work (BTW i just put 100 more dollars down on my wii so i can pick it up on launch with no payment!! :-)... makes me look uber l337 to the other 3k people picking up their wii form that location ((sarcasm)) )
    get it, its very rare

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    theres like 5 on the shelf at my local eb

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    DAmnnnn, thats a lot! Dude pick it up, its more than worth its money! I cant believe how amazing it is. IM HOOKED.

Ads