LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Etrian Odyssey 2

Those of you who played and enjoyed Etrian Odyssey should be happy about this, there's a sequel~

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/10/08/e...s-concept-art/
    2 Concept Art pics
    http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/10/04/f...-in-the-works/
    General Info

That's pretty much all I can get on it. It'd be awesome if they made an Etrian Odyssey for the Wii, don't you think? Heck, I can't even get by the first one. XD That's not stopping me from getting the second, though.

What do you expect?

Currently Playing: Lunar Knights

Videogames like...run through my blood. Leik srsly.

Next on the list: FE:Path of Radiance (SHAH I'm lame and still haven't gotten it. XD)

Member #
    Friends
    !!!

Why do they keep making good games for the DS?! I now have 81 games on my, "Wanted DS games" list. Some of them aren't very high priority, but still... how am I supposed to play them all?! HOW?!

Member #
    Friends
    I know what you mean! It's bloody ridiculous! I mean, I know that if they made it for the wii instead then it would cost a lot more money but then I think it'd be waaay more worth it. T___T I have equally (almost) long lists of "wanted games" for both wii and DS. It's getting out of haaaaand.

Actually it was like this back when N64 and GC first came out too. I had loooong lists of games that I wanted and eventually I managed to nab 'em all, so hopefully with my luck I'll manage to do the same now..... Time for another G.O.B.

Currently Playing: Lunar Knights

Videogames like...run through my blood. Leik srsly.

Next on the list: FE:Path of Radiance (SHAH I'm lame and still haven't gotten it. XD)

Ads