LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well DKRDS is getting more popular due to more multiplayer options (especially on wi-fi) and the fact that some people really hate snaking. I like snaking, but atm I'd have to say DKRDS is my favourite of the two. It has a really good nostalgic feel to it and there is a bit of depth with stuff like picking which upgrade and stuff. Both are real great racing games nonetheless. I feel KDS reminds me more of the SNES game, I prefer the MK64 mechanics far more than the MKDS ones. Stuff like the blocking sucks and getting hit by something or getting lightning'ed loses your items is really annoying.

Oh yeah, I forgot, on Diddy Kong Racing you can record your own sounds. That is win. I love it that every time I shoot, fps_doug yells "BOOM HEADSHOT!"
    Last edited by massi4h; 10-15-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    7557-9657-6774-9330
    i have played both and i like them bout the same!
    My Games:Wii Sports,Zelda Twilight Princess,Excite Truck,Mario Strikers Charged,Metroid Prime 3:Corruption ,Super Paper Mario,TMNT,Far Cry:Vengeance,Battalion Wars 2,Super Mario Galaxy,Links Crossbow Training,Ghost Squad.

My Accessories:Wii Console,Nintendo Wii HD Cables, 4Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 3 Classic Remotes, 1GB SD Card,Wii Zapper.

Strikers FC:090301 439862

Battalion Wars 2 FC: 081 719 252 355

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    can't be compared, mario kart leaves it in the dust

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads