LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Dementium: The Ward

i thought Dementium deserved it's own thread considering its a pretty significant game being one of the few M rated games for DS and actually being good at the same time.

What are your opinion on this game? i got it earlier today, im on chapter three and im stuck already, but it shouldnt take long to figure out. I think its an awesome game already and ive barely scratched the surface, there's 15 chapter in all. i wouldnt say its extremely scarey but with 2.1 surround sound it deffinately sounds unbeleivable. i use my computer speakers when playing. As for the graphics, for DS they are great. the environments are always cool looking and the enemies dont look bad either.

the only thing wrong with this game is the save system. it makes you start from the begining of a level when you die, wich gets frustrating especially when you know your one doora way from a save point (when i got stuck i read an online walkthough, i was one door away, died there twice now)

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Iam going to buy it soon.

Member #
    Friends
    played through the first chapter yesterday and i must say i'm very impressed.

hope it sells well so we can get a few more "adult" themed fps on the ds.

Member #
    Friends
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    I was thinking about getting it too... it looks cool... manhunt 2 for the wii looks pretty cool too and got my copy of that game i gotta say its cool.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Ads