LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Haha, I'm just kidding, but it's dumb that they did that. Anyway, the DS has terrible graphics, ok controls on FPS's, and pretty good gameplay.

I'll give it that.
    well atleast you'll give it that much credit...

although i would argue the gameplay on most ds games is better than "pretty good", as you can almost directly associate the ds sales figures with the gameplay cause they aint sellin on graphics.

i would also argue fps controls on ds are better than even dual analog

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Just got it this morning. I'm pretty bummed about alot of stuff like you can't change controls (I want zoom to be my R button). There is also a lack of lots normal CoD features like proning and jumping. I can't play multiplayer with bots which is really annoying as my 3 month school holidays are about to start so I'll have no-one to play with .
    Plus it's real glitchy, I've already discovered an almost-instant reload glitch, which allows you to quickswitch snipe even faster than CS and if one of you weapons has no ammo, the glitch can allow the other weapon (say the pistol) to almost constantly shoot with pretty much no delay between last shot of clip and first of next. I'm quite disappointed, but it's CoD so I'll still play it.

Also just realised you can't change your weapon in multiplayer which is stink.

One more thing, graphics suck bad. I wanted to at least be able to see bullet holes so I could learn to control recoil better...
    Last edited by massi4h; 11-10-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by lackluster dj
    well atleast you'll give it that much credit...

although i would argue the gameplay on most ds games is better than "pretty good", as you can almost directly associate the ds sales figures with the gameplay cause they aint sellin on graphics.

i would also argue fps controls on ds are better than even dual analog
    Yeah the controls are pretty good I guess. The only reason I would rate it ok, is when you have one hand on the stylus to aim, it's hard to jump, run, shoot, etc.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Yeah the controls are pretty good I guess. The only reason I would rate it ok, is when you have one hand on the stylus to aim, it's hard to jump, run, shoot, etc.
    agreed.

Member #
    Friends
    Cept you can't actually jump.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Ads