LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    am i the only one having trouble getting my wifi connector to work with on my windows vista?
    My Ds friend code and nickaname is:

hotpotato
    Mario kart-348008-229883
    Pokemon Diamond- 2835 8372 1415

So Pm when you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    No, PictoChat isn't via wifi, but multiplayer is. Multiplayer is ok at times, and not so good other times. The best wifi experiences would probably be Metroid Prime Hunter (especially if you like FPS's) and Mario Kart DS. I highly recommend both those games if you're looking for wifi games.
    Is the Metroid Game like a halo style game on multiplayer? I have MPC for the wii and was wondering if the metroid on ds would be like an arena style game?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMac
    Is the Metroid Game like a halo style game on multiplayer? I have MPC for the wii and was wondering if the metroid on ds would be like an arena style game?
    uhh yeah the online MPH isn't bad but the story mode is kinda meh.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    I look at Picto Chat as a pre-developed chat system for the upcoming DS 2, but that's going to far =P. It was a neat idea that could of gone a long way if there was online or more features that could be added.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    I was thinking of buying a Nintendo DS light but wasn't sure of what all it could do. I heard that it has wifi and stuff like that. I had one of the old ds' when they first came out a few years ago and the picno chat really sucked. I was wondering if the picno chat and multiplayer gaming would be via wifi. I have a wireless router in my house and would like for it to work like that.

Thanks
    The DS Lite is the same as the original DS. It's just a more sleek design with a brighter screen. All the capabilities are the same.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    The DS Lite is the same as the original DS. It's just a more sleek design with a brighter screen. All the capabilities are the same.
    So your saying that the old DS has wifi? I don't think so because when I tried to play games multiplayer I had to be within 60 feet of the person I was playing. (Which is pretty pointless)

Member #
    Friends
    So your saying that the old DS has wifi? I don't think so because when I tried to play games multiplayer I had to be within 60 feet of the person I was playing. (Which is pretty pointless)
    Yes, the old DS has the same wi-fi internet capabilities in addition to local wireless play (what you are describing). No new features were added to the Lite.
    The games must be made to work over the wi-fi connection though. Picto-chat does not work over wi-fi in DS Lite or old DS, just local wireless.

Ads