Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    If you want, but between the two, I think I would lean towards the DS (AND SONE MOTHER ****ING SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR SURE)
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've got both. Besides great games like Burnout: Legends and GTA: LCS, get the DS. I don't listen to songs on my PSP - you can't store many (well, I can't with my amount of memory) and to be honest I'd rather listen to my (much smaller) iPod.

In general, DS games are better. In fact, in general the DS is better.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    Well, Last night I was thinking about some ideas. The I got this, What IF I got the PSP for Christmas and then used all the Money From People to buy a Ds, Id have both then =) Can anyone see that being a good or bad IDea?

So, if you can get a PSP as a present, then do it that way, because the DS is still like 50 dollars cheaper, so it would be easier to buy with gift money.
    Pokemon Diamond: Name:Sif FC:3952 3555 4891

Now Trading 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, Phione, Rotom, Porygon, Dratini, Kecleon, Feebas, Castform, Tyrogue, and anything else I can breed.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I have both. I don't like either. Get the DS if you want slightly better games, get the PSP if you want to use the media functions.

About homebrew: Has the PSP Slim been cracked yet? You might want to check that before buying one. And for homebrew on the DS you can buy a R4DS.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ahh, Deciosions are hard, I can't decide, One minute I'll decide Ds, then the Other Psp. Right now it seems like 60 percent likelyeness* for PSp and 40 for DS. Some of my friends said that PSP is cool or they wished they got PSp instead of Ds While others say that PSP sucks and DS is way better ( not my opnion don't flame me ) Im starting to think that I should go PSP, I can go without Mario KArt, PictoChat, and a second screen. Plus I love Gta Games. I'll update again tomorrow evening.
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    DS = Games
    PSP = Full Media Just like an Ipod (With less memory)
    Ditto, the DS has the fun games but the PSP can do a lot more thing than DS. I'll go with DS if all you're friends had them.
    Shnarf!! Shnarf!! Timmy!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Well everybody's been talking about them recently, so I'll bring it up more. The R4 on the DS can play movies, games, mp3s and view pictures. Plus alot of homebrew stuff.

I'm just a DS fan-boy, but what games on the PSP are widely popular. And if you look at the multiplayer aspect, have you ever seen a PSP tournament or competitive game? There's plenty on the DS, which leads me to think that the DS is more mature.

But then again, everyone isn't like me, who's goal is to beat the guy beside me with my skill > theirs.

Your choice.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    I would recommend a DS. But, if you get a PSP bu sure to get God of War on it. It will pwn.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Ds + R4 > Psp
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Go with DS has more fun games. If you have lots of friends with DS then get Mario Party DS

Ads