Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1405-1695-6567-5492

Should i get a DS LITE?

So im going on vacation and my friend asked what I was going to do on the 5 hour flight.. so he said if I had a ds lite and I thought it was a good idea. But I donít know if I want one.. There are some games I like. Madden 2008 ( not a good review) I like Mario Kart, Mario bros and maybe some others. But im not sure if thatís enough to get a ds.. what do you think? Thing is, I have never tried other types of games. I have always stuck with the same games. Sports, and Mario type games. So what do you guys think? I also like shooting type games. But im not sure if I really want the ds.. It seems like a good idea, but im not sure if i just want it for the flight and afterwards it wont be used? Is the type of system that i will become attatched too?? The games i would consider are Mario Kart, Mario bros, Madden, Fifa 08.. then i dont know what else?? Please help, get a DS Lite or not???? Thanks
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    Yes do it!
    get animal crossing and pokemon diamand

©2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    DS > Wii.

and I recomend all of the games in my sig except for Custom Robo.

Sports games aren't that grat on the Wii. . . Dementium and Metroid Hunters are two decent shooters.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    I would by save you're money IMO .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    5947-9433-5484-3177
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    So im going on vacation and my friend asked what I was going to do on the 5 hour flight.. so he said if I had a ds lite and I thought it was a good idea. But I donít know if I want one.. There are some games I like. Madden 2008 ( not a good review) I like Mario Kart, Mario bros and maybe some others. But im not sure if thatís enough to get a ds.. what do you think? Thing is, I have never tried other types of games. I have always stuck with the same games. Sports, and Mario type games. So what do you guys think? I also like shooting type games. But im not sure if I really want the ds.. It seems like a good idea, but im not sure if i just want it for the flight and afterwards it wont be used? Is the type of system that i will become attatched too?? The games i would consider are Mario Kart, Mario bros, Madden, Fifa 08.. then i dont know what else?? Please help, get a DS Lite or not???? Thanks
    i say get one. if mario and sports is you what you like then get it. all maro ds games are good. and theres mario hoops 3 on 3. sports + mario

Member #
    Friends

go for it!

the ds may not have the best graphics but the games are adictive, get some classics like tetris, busta move and a mario game

Ads