LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Should I get a DS?

Okay, here's the thing. I've been wanting to get a DS for awhile now and I think I should. But I'm getting a Wii for Christmas... so I donno how that's gonna work out.
    I don't know if I should get a DS because I'm getting a Wii for Christmas (free), but I still have to buy games and crap. I was thinking the DS could keep me occupied until then. I really like the Wifi features.

So, in your opinion, should I get one?

Member #
    Friends
    If you have a little bit of cash to spare, i'd get one. My DS is sweet! (I have the original, and have played the lite version, both are great!) But if I were you, i'd wait till a sale goes on where the store gives a game away with a new system purchase, it happens all the time at FutureShop and BestBuy... or where they offer a deal on a game purchase with the new system.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by tuned
    If you have a little bit of cash to spare, i'd get one. My DS is sweet! (I have the original, and have played the lite version, both are great!) But if I were you, i'd wait till a sale goes on where the store gives a game away with a new system purchase, it happens all the time at FutureShop and BestBuy... or where they offer a deal on a game purchase with the new system.
    Tuned has a point. At some point get one.

Member #
    Friends
    i got one weeks ago and its held me off till the wii so greatly, i cant believe its so close all of a sudden!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads