LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Why is your mum buying you something for Valentines day ? Anyway I would get Assassins creed. Its a decent game
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon
    Why is your mum buying you something for Valentines day ? Anyway I would get Assassins creed. Its a decent game
    idk she just brought it up. i cant argue with a free game i guess

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    anyone played either of these games and can make a good reccomendation for me plz?

btw dont suggest anything other than those two trust me chances are i already have it...

the reason why we said different things are because we can read the above sentence.

"CHANCES ARE I ALREADY HAVE IT..." Because he didn't tell us every ds game he has we suggested a game, if he has it oh well. if not then okay then. also read my post, it is something he obviously doesn't have.

I think the post below yours verifies my point. And your arguement, which I really didn't understand...He said Don't suggest anything other than the two games.

Anyway I'm tired of aruging for a couple days...I won't start any anymore no matter what the case is. That is, for a little while.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    i've played both of these games. not extensively, but i've given them both a solid 30 minute to an hour run.

assassin's creed is pretty fun. i haven't played the console versions, but i think i will be playing this one all the way through. overall though it seems like a pretty standard platformer with a few touchscreen puzzles thrown in.

professor layton is fun as well. i've only done the first 5 or 6 puzzles, but they're all unique, and the story is very well done. i would say that this game is by far the more polished and complete of the two.

i don't think you could really go wrong with either one. it's just a matter of wanting an adventure/platforming/sword slashing game or a quirky puzzle game that implements the touch screen very well.

if i were you, i would go with professor layton. and get ninja gaiden next month for an advenuture/hack n slash game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lackluster dj
    i've played both of these games. not extensively, but i've given them both a solid 30 minute to an hour run.

assassin's creed is pretty fun. i haven't played the console versions, but i think i will be playing this one all the way through. overall though it seems like a pretty standard platformer with a few touchscreen puzzles thrown in.

professor layton is fun as well. i've only done the first 5 or 6 puzzles, but they're all unique, and the story is very well done. i would say that this game is by far the more polished and complete of the two.

i don't think you could really go wrong with either one. it's just a matter of wanting an adventure/platforming/sword slashing game or a quirky puzzle game that implements the touch screen very well.

if i were you, i would go with professor layton. and get ninja gaiden next month for an advenuture/hack n slash game.
    sounds goood thanks

Member #
    Friends
    I think layton is better.

Thanks to TwilightSky of Brawl Central for sig!

Ads