Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cod 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2851-8843-3639-7232

Cod 4

is it any good on DS? also i think its a load of shit that they brought it out for DS but not Wii.. its prety rediculus
    My Wii Number: 2851 - 8843 - 3639 - 7232
    My Wii User Name: ASF Delta

Spoiler Alert!

I <3 ice hockey

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by delta38
    is it any good on DS? also i think its a load of shit that they brought it out for DS but not Wii.. its prety rediculus
    you wont feel left out once yous ee what a crap job they did on the DS. its not that its bad, its quite fun untill you realize most levels are near the same.

and as for your beef on it not being out for wii, quit your complaining and buy a 360 if you want good games. if you want rec type games then be happy with your purchase of a wii. wii couldnt handle the physics, graphics or any other aspect of the game and you need to understand that before you complain about ds getting it.. becasue its a totally different game on the ds.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    you wont feel left out once yous ee what a crap job they did on the DS. its not that its bad, its quite fun untill you realize most levels are near the same.

and as for your beef on it not being out for wii, quit your complaining and buy a 360 if you want good games. if you want rec type games then be happy with your purchase of a wii. wii couldnt handle the physics, graphics or any other aspect of the game and you need to understand that before you complain about ds getting it.. becasue its a totally different game on the ds.
    Wii could handle the physics. Of course not graphics or map size, but still we knew that going in. Don't risk being part of the 33% fail. Get it for PC.

I'm a person... I think. IdiotStorm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0757-0246-4094-7980
    99.8% of DS games either suck or have ULTRA crappy graphics.
    I AM A PROUD WIIMERICAN!!!!!

MoHH2 Persona: an elephant

WII GAMES: MoHH2, LoZ: TP, Excite Truck, Wii Sports, Rapala Turnament Fishing, Thrillville Off the Rails, Transformers, Call of Duty 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrim
    Wii could handle the physics. Of course not graphics or map size, but still we knew that going in. Don't risk being part of the 33% fail. Get it for PC.
    no the wii can not handle true next gen phsyics. sorry to burst your bubble. and thats only a fraction of the problem i dont know much about game developing but ive seen a few videos and i know the wii cant handle a lot of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotStorm
    99.8% of DS games either suck or have ULTRA crappy graphics.
    ironically this one does all of that!

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    no the wii can not handle true next gen phsyics. sorry to burst your bubble. and thats only a fraction of the problem i dont know much about game developing but ive seen a few videos and i know the wii cant handle a lot of things.

ironically this one does all of that!
    I actually have practiced and studied game development. Not professionally, but the Wii is quite capable. The only thing it can't handle about next-gen physics is the pure amount of stuff they can fit in to PS3/360 games due to more data, which can both be processed and stored properly and in excess. On the Wii there would naturally be less, so the fact that it couldn't do the same AMOUNT is not an issue. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrim
    I actually have practiced and studied game development. Not professionally, but the Wii is quite capable. The only thing it can't handle about next-gen physics is the pure amount of stuff they can fit in to PS3/360 games due to more data, which can both be processed and stored properly and in excess. On the Wii there would naturally be less, so the fact that it couldn't do the same AMOUNT is not an issue. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    ill take your word for it. ive heard otherwise though. but its not a big deal to me either way. you sound semi educated on the topic so i stand corrected.

Ads