WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073

Golden Sun DS Announced!

*dances in a circle*

A bit of news out of Nintendo's E3 2009 press conference sure to make RPG fans get the warm fuzzies, the Golden Sun series continues on the Nintendo DS next year.

Arguable one of the best 2D role-playing games on any system, Golden Sun and its sequel, Golden Sun: The Lost Age were two of the best excuses to own a GameBoy Advance. Now the series will continue on the Nintendo DS next year. Details are scant, other than the fact that it will be an entirely new adventure and would feature 3D graphics of some sort.

To the non-RPG fan this is barely news at all. To the avid roleplayer...well this might have just made their day.
    via Kotaku

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    This looks goood.
    Iv never played a Golden Sun game, let alone no anything about them. But im pretty sure ill be getting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Winsauce. Just like I've never played Chrono Trigger and it got remade, I've never played Golden Sun. This just gives a limited-experienced gamer such as myself a chance at experiencing these games, perhaps in an even better situation than ever before. The day it finally comes out, I'll definatly get my hands on it.

2009 has been, and will remain a great year for nintendo. 2010 should be just as good, or even better.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Just a question, does anyone of yous know a site that emails you like weekly about new games coming out and stuff like that?
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    Off topic: Nope unfortunately I don't know one like that.....though if you're interested in XSeed, I know theirs has a mailing list. (though obviously only for games related to XSeed...) and I'm sure other publisher sites would have the same thing...

On topic: I've been waiting years for this (as I'm sure many others have) the only thing that'd make my Golden Sun dreams come true now is if they remade the first two together on DS (so no fooling around with password stuff, n' maybe some extra goodies?)

Very excited for this one! (though I'm a tiny bit disappointed they didn't announce GS for wii, this is still much welcome)

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by BENNY10 View Post
    Just a question, does anyone of yous know a site that emails you like weekly about new games coming out and stuff like that?
    I usually go to wii.ign.com and click "coming soon" on the left side. ds.ign.com would work too.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Yeah its alright now, i found some places awhile ago.

Ads