LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3428-8826-2456-3690

what do you want in next dsi upadte

now that the dsi can be updated what do you want in the next update...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    the only thing i REALLY want from a DSi update right now is the inclusion of a Virtual Console channel...but since they've already kind of nixed that idea (for now) i don't know what to hope for.

they'll probably just add some mundane, discreet updates every now and then until they get their crap together and find a viable way to do the Virtual Console thing.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterculius View Post
    they'll probably just add some mundane, discreet updates every now and then until they get their crap together and find a viable way to do the Virtual Console thing.
    Im sure that if they could, they already would of, they made the machine after all. I would like in the next update a price drop :|. There $300 over here in Australia.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    3428-8826-2456-3690
    they should make the demos save-able and also make the mp3 player is own thing

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BENNY10 View Post
    Im sure that if they could, they already would of, they made the machine after all. I would like in the next update a price drop :|. There $300 over here in Australia.
    Well, I know they CAN do it. The problem is that they don't want to do it, and for the life of my I can't understand why. Especially when the Virtual Console was one of their best features at the launch of the Wii, and their handheld market is extremely robust. Sure they might not want to tamper with the DS and GBA cartridge market just now but there are still TONS of original GB and GBC games that almost nobody can play anymore unless they're a previous owner of the games and consoles and happen to still be hanging on to them. Why would they want to deny the gaming world that vast and illustrious Gameboy library? My only hope is that he was trying to be slick by shooting the idea down now, so that it will be more of surprise when they get things finalized and announce it later on.

Here's Reggie shooting it down.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    If they can, they might be holding onto like you said and release it on the next version of hand held consoles. Just to make people wait so they will defiantly get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Ads