Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ds thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

ds thread

ok so I didn't really search around for a thread containing this stuff(so don't be pissed if u have posted it already) but I haven't really looked up the ds but is it a good system and if so what r some good games for it?
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    yeah, its good. MP hunters is a good game, meteos is a good puzzle game, MKDS is a good online game. I dont have much but thats some of what i do have thats good
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    mkds?
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    mario kart DS
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    oh I'm retarded yeah isn't it kinda weird though with the dual screens? but idk if I should pick one up or not

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    the dual screens is mostly just a helper. like gameplay in one and a map or menu in the other. the touch screen is great though.

Member #
    Friends
    oh I know touch screens are nice 9) that sounds so perverted but I ment cuz my phone has a touch screen 8)

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    A phone with a touch screen???

Anyhoo, yes MP:H, MKDS, Under the Knife, an Brain Age are the best games I've played. The second scren is really used for cinematics and things like maps and menus, the touch screen makes the games more intuitive (like in MP:H, in the default controls you use it to rotate Samus and to choose weapons and change modes). When I first saw the DS I thought "how in the world will they use all that, wont a touch screen make things too easy and a second screen more complicated?" and then I played it...
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Under the knife was ok, got bored after a while. havent tried brain age but i want to soon. another i want to play is lost magic. RPG style game where you draw the spells on the touch screen.

Member #
    Friends
    hmm maby ill look into it but not till after the wii and ps3 8) oh yeah my phone is pimp that's how I'm n right now look it up audiovox xv6700

Ads