LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Tales of Symphonia

The greatest game for the Nintendo Gamecube I've got it on mine Nintendo Wii. Nintendo Wii is the product of Nintendo's self. The Console is great and plays all the Nintendo Gamecube games too yay. Finaly can I buy the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Gamecube games can Aviable by me.

Tales of Symphonia is the Story about the Colette she is the Chosen oe and only she can Regerate the world of Martel. Martel is the angel of the game that angel is the Father of Colette. And with that help can Colette save and Regerate the World.

This Pokemon is Strongest and Favorite Pokemon That I can train for his strenth.

Member #
    Friends
    ToS is my favorite of the Tales series and just one of my favorite games in general. It also came out for PS2 if I'm not mistaken.

Member #
    Friends
    Oke what is your favorite Team attack I like with the is with the ending of the Cross attack with Lloyd and Kratos.

And what is your favorite Character. Mine is colette she is the chosen one and she is so nice and cutie. She is so cool with his hammer atacks and she falls always down.

This Pokemon is Strongest and Favorite Pokemon That I can train for his strenth.

Member #
    Friends
    I like Lloyd, I always play as him when I go to my cousins (they have it, we ritually play it and have a hell of a good time too). Definetely one of the best GC games ever. I hope they make a sequel or something.
    Days spent actively researching/looking for ways to get a wii: 4

Chances spoiled by bad luck/bad timing on my part or my parents to get one: 7

Member #
    Friends
    There was a prequel too it I believe. Too bad it was only released for the PS2. Different charactars though.

Kratos owns all. He is very dominant. Especially in his white costume, so awesome. (Either called Judgement or Traitor, one of the two)
    Lloyd is awesome with his one finishing/ending moving, where he uses the eternal sword...Falcons Crest i think its called.

But yeah, i would hope they make another tales game for GC/Wii. That would be pretty tight.

Member #
    Friends
    This game is definitely a must have for any RPG fan that owns a gamecube or a wii. The only other RPG that really stands up to it on the cube is Skies of Arcadia.
    You can steal my soul, but you can never take my lack of enthusiasm.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Indignation would have to be the sweetest move in the whole game. Especially when
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack
    There was a prequel too it I believe. Too bad it was only released for the PS2. Different charactars though.

Kratos owns all. He is very dominant. Especially in his white costume, so awesome. (Either called Judgement or Traitor, one of the two)
    Lloyd is awesome with his one finishing/ending moving, where he uses the eternal sword...Falcons Crest i think its called.

But yeah, i would hope they make another tales game for GC/Wii. That would be pretty tight.
    There's a bunch of PS2 Tales games, but none of them are related to Symphonia. However, Symphonia itself is a prequel to Tales of Phantasia (originally a SNES game, rereleased for Playstation and GBA). You're right about Kratos though, he's definitely the best character in the game.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    Kratos the best man he is ego. He think not ro others.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    There's a bunch of PS2 Tales games, but none of them are related to Symphonia. However, Symphonia itself is a prequel to Tales of Phantasia (originally a SNES game, rereleased for Playstation and GBA). You're right about Kratos though, he's definitely the best character in the game.
    yeah I new it was something like that
    havn't been keeping up with the other ones
    =P

Genis' Indignation Judgement is pretty sweet though. Always thought that attack was dominant.

Ads