Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Geist

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    This was one of the games that really made me regret selling my GC for an Xbox. There are so few games that let you do possessions; PsyOps and Oddworld: Munch's Oddsyee are the only that come to my mind.

Was the possession ability done well and used a lot?

It had multiplayer aswell, didn't it? Was that fun?

*NOTE* To make those pics smaller, make them into attachments and insert them into the post.

Click Manage Attachments and then paste the image address into the Upload File from an URL space in that little window that pops up, then click Upload. Once uploaded, go back to the post and click the little button that looks like a paperclip and insert them where you want, or just click Insert All.

This will upload the images to WiiChat's server so they load quicker and are displayed as thumbnails. All this is possible by clicking the Go Advanced button under the Quick Reply box and is nice for those who have dial-up.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i dont think possession was done a whole lot but i really liked the idea. i hope they make another geist game.

the multiplayer was great. unlike halo, it actually had bots it had great character unlockables like, you could be a rat, or a rabbit, or a cockroach. or also you could be a girl in a towel with one hit towel snap kills
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ads