LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 470

Thread: Fox Fan Club

  1. #121
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    LOL!! So its my fault now? People listen hard and clear. I dont "flame" your fan club threads for nothing. I have a reason. My reason is that King K.Rool will beat all your crap arse characters like Fox, Falco and Wolf. All of those characters are crap! Characters like King K.Rool, DK, Diddy Kong, Gex and Bonk are all good. But FOX???!! Falco?? Wolf?!?!? LOL! They just make me laugh. Crocodiles eat foxes and they eat falcons and they eat wolf. So that makes it

    King.Rool > Fox > Falco > Wolf

    And Tails McCloud I think I deserve some respect as I am saying that Fox is better than Falco and Wolf.
    I have no need to thank your opinion for it because my opinion is that Fox is the best, Capt. K. Rool isnt even in the game, so how can you tell me hes better, you say crocs eat foxes, look it up, not even one instance of the occurance, and were not even talking about real animals, were talking about StarFox and Super smash bros. K. Rool hase never even met Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, or Wolf O'donell, so what the hell are you talking about, you come into a Fox fan club and dont even talk about StarFox, let alone Fox. If an admin is watching, it is best for this thread if his posts are removed after this, its a Fox fan club, not anything else, you can say things about your favorite StarFox cherecters in here compared to Fox, even say that you LIKE a charecter better that Fox, but no flaming, initial flamers should be banned for ruining others WiiChat experiances...
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  2. Ads


  3. #122
    King K.Rool Icetrash's Avatar
    Member #
    904
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Ohhh yeh and whats this about Fox and Marth been special and not many people can use them? LOL! They are the most used characters in tournies.

    Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

  4. #123
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    I didnt say anything bout it son. I would like to say that if we were going to add random chars. to the game, then id add Mushera and Cort from Legend Of Legaia...
    Last edited by Fox; 02-08-2007 at 08:58 PM.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  5. #124
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Marth sucks dude, I don't care if alot of people use them in torneos, I will never like Marth nor Roy because they look gay, solely because of that, then their moves are really cheap, and I could go on but those creeps don't even deserve to be bashed by me...Fox rocks

  6. #125
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    I agree but in all honesty, I'm instagating...
    Last edited by Fox; 09-05-2007 at 04:14 PM.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  7. #126
    Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P wolf231's Avatar
    Member #
    1274
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    839
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    LOL!! So its my fault now? People listen hard and clear. I dont "flame" your fan club threads for nothing. I have a reason. My reason is that King K.Rool will beat all your crap arse characters like Fox, Falco and Wolf. All of those characters are crap! Characters like King K.Rool, DK, Diddy Kong, Gex and Bonk are all good. But FOX???!! Falco?? Wolf?!?!? LOL! They just make me laugh. Crocodiles eat foxes and they eat falcons and they eat wolf. So that makes it

    King.Rool > Fox > Falco > Wolf

    And Tails McCloud I think I deserve some respect as I am saying that Fox is better than Falco and Wolf.
    Okay Dumb@$$ let me make it clear to u......K.rool+Icetrash=Faget now shut the hell up......and what the f**k.....crocodiles eat foxs, wolfs and falcons....BS....a croc is too fat to chase it and i have never seen a croc eat a falcon......okay this is how it goes Fox > Wolf > Falco > and after ever character in the world k.rool and i give up fox is better

    "When death is entreated, the battle is decided! " said by Liquid Snake

  8. #127
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    thank you wolf, hes a sinner, lol
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  9. #128
    Falco Lombardi Gr33n's Avatar
    Member #
    8890
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corrinea,Space
    Posts
    234
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    Ohhh yeh and whats this about Fox and Marth been special and not many people can use them? LOL! They are the most used characters in tournies.

    oh, bite us icetrash go make your own fan club you can talk about king k rool if he gets to be in a super smash bro game or and as you see every buddy hates king k rool beside nintendocam


    p.s. if u do make a fan club it would not stand a chance to fox or falco fan club and yes it is hard to use my two best charcters but in clown versions


    LEAVE MY SPELLIN ALONE PLEASE

  10. #129
    The wolf player wolfang's Avatar
    Member #
    12954
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Dark Side of the moon
    Posts
    98
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Marth sucks dude, I don't care if alot of people use them in torneos, I will never like Marth nor Roy because they look gay, solely because of that, then their moves are really cheap, and I could go on but those creeps don't even deserve to be bashed by me...Fox rocks
    that´s the thing on manga style character, they ALWAYS look gay.......it ain´t gonna change on ten years so, accept it.
    Starwolf:-"You´re good, But I´m better"-

  11. #130
    Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P wolf231's Avatar
    Member #
    1274
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    839
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicFalcoBrawlwii
    oh, bite us icetrash go make your own fan club you can talk about king k rool if he gets to be in a super smash bro game or and as you see every buddy hates king k rool beside nintendocam


    p.s. if u do make a fan club it would not stand a chance to fox or falco fan club and yes it is hard to use my two best charcters but in clown versions
    Even if he does make one he's gonna be the only retard in there cause NO ONE LIKES K.ROOL

    "When death is entreated, the battle is decided! " said by Liquid Snake

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo details Club Nintendo freebies for US and Canada
    By castlezelda in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. Banjo Kazooie/Tooie Fan club
    By ROB64 in forum Retro Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 04:48 PM
  3. Why we americans (N.Americans) dont have club nintendo
    By ref1mind in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:12 AM
  4. Club Nintendo Petition (USA only)
    By Gamejunkie in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 05:55 PM
  5. Join the Blooper Fan Club!
    By Nick Atack in forum Board Games
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 08:01 AM

Search tags for this page

fox 59 fan club

,

fox 59 fan page

,
fox 59 fanclub
,
fox wep
,
fox59club.com
,
fox59fan club.com
,

fox59fanclub

,
fox59fans rewartd club
,
how to join fox 59 fan club
,
sketch turner comix zone
,
what do nintendo gamecube fans like the best
,
www.fox59fanclub.com
Click on a term to search for related topics.