LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol i cant agree more with ssbb lover, im confindent with my game and all but i didnt know that such complex figures were there! i was blind to the game all this time and thought that what i saw was all the game had to offer...i will hone up my skills with these new ones im trying to learn cuz its still hard to learn even after watching all 3 videos once; im also gonna devise counter attacks (but of course when i get hte wii and brawl, i will do it all on that and i wont spend too much time on the GC since itll b a waste of time and everyone will b playing Brawl). it just tells me that there is more to my gaming and that im not actually as good as i thought i was and that maybe others can beat me with thesse new techniques. let it b known tho that i am still confident that my awesome ganandorf has great chance of beating u pros tho

2. Ads

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Waste of time? Since when has playing OoT or SSB been a waste of time on the N64 even now?!?!?

Sounds like you haven't been to a tournament or fought against good people nearby and far. Ganondorf - who do u think outweighs Ganondorf in speed and range? I'd say either Samus or Link can beat him easily. You sound like my cousin - he was very easy to beat all I had to do was constantly wavedash and mix it up with dashdances and shield grabs and bam! - he was defeated. This skill is called mindgames.

Might as well learn them as much as possible on Melee so that when I get brawl I can easily transfer my skills onto the new game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    lol i cant agree more with ssbb lover, im confindent with my game and all but i didnt know that such complex figures were there! i was blind to the game all this time and thought that what i saw was all the game had to offer...i will hone up my skills with these new ones im trying to learn cuz its still hard to learn even after watching all 3 videos once; im also gonna devise counter attacks (but of course when i get hte wii and brawl, i will do it all on that and i wont spend too much time on the GC since itll b a waste of time and everyone will b playing Brawl). it just tells me that there is more to my gaming and that im not actually as good as i thought i was and that maybe others can beat me with thesse new techniques. let it b known tho that i am still confident that my awesome ganandorf has great chance of beating u pros tho
    Um you don't know how anybody playes here -.- So how do hell do you know that you can beat the pro's here?

Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    Sounds like you haven't been to a tournament or fought against good people nearby and far
    Yes it does sound like that.
    (= Back =)

Member #
    Friends
    this has turned into another boring thread -.-

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Friends
    Well atleast another person learned something new about SSBM shortly after posting that he was the ownage. Anyways I'm not gonna really argue with you anymore. I'll answer the question that I asked you (about guessing about skill) but I'd like it if you answered first, considering I asked you first.

SSB Online or SSBM PM me if you think you can beat me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    Waste of time? Since when has playing OoT or SSB been a waste of time on the N64 even now?!?!?

Sounds like you haven't been to a tournament or fought against good people nearby and far. Ganondorf - who do u think outweighs Ganondorf in speed and range? I'd say either Samus or Link can beat him easily. You sound like my cousin - he was very easy to beat all I had to do was constantly wavedash and mix it up with dashdances and shield grabs and bam! - he was defeated. This skill is called mindgames.

Might as well learn them as much as possible on Melee so that when I get brawl I can easily transfer my skills onto the new game.
    It really doesn't matter what character you play as, as long as the player is skilled.

I'm a highly skilled player and it really doesn't matter what character I choose, I win regardless, just make sure you know the characters limits and strenghts and use them to capitalize on your enemy. My character of choice is Mario and it's a rare occasion that I choose a different character.

I've won many 1vs1 tourneys and free for all tourneys with him. I remember when my opponents had to triple team me to try to take me on, in the end I still won.

Might I add, I haven't suffered 1 defeat yet.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickz
    Well, I may be doing to you what you are doing to me, but you haven't back down yet, have you? And I can understand your confident, but how good do you really think you are? Seriously, everyone who's any good is gonna have to have confidence, but I told you I know where I stand. Do you KNOW how good you are compared to the world, or are you guessing?

Well, good thing your tired of arguing too because we were basakly BOTH just reapeating ourselves -.- Il gladly answer your questions although i have already answerd them.

of coarse i havent baked down. I belive I am good enough to beat you in the same sense that you feel you are good enough to beat me. I wish I could say that I know how good I am compared to the ENTIRE WORLD, but that is pretty much impossible unless i go to a world championship and frankly I dont have the time or money to fly around to do that.

now your turn to ansewr the questions and i guess were done with this topic.

Edit: lol ya glad that nub was stoped... but u dont have to turn it into a which hunt, which is what u basakly did here -.- >_<

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Friends
    Ok, of course I don't know exactly how good I am, but I've been to a couple tournaments and I watch a lot of videos from big tournies and I try to keep track of pros. Ok and 1 last point before I refrain myself from posting here again, Mario_Famous if you haven't suffered any losses yet, it proves nothing. Highest ranked player in the world (Ken) has suffured losses. Obviously your competition just hasn't been good enough.

SSB Online or SSBM PM me if you think you can beat me.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ken also said the best way to learn was to fight against people who are better than yourself.

Member #
    Friends
    Well it isn't my fault that noboby's skilled enough to defeat me. I would say the same thing to this Ken of yours. I've played many skilled people, mabe better than this Ken of yours...we would'nt know though.

Ads