Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No posting ban jiarachi_dancing_man's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickz
    That is clearly a spam post. Please do not post for the sake of posting, make sure your posts contain some meaning or contribute to the conversation in some way.
    i agree, but moving back on topic, i think because shiek is so simple, she poses no real threat to the other characters, sheiks moves are simple but they are not very effective at all, so to fully capitilize on shieks abilities it does take just as long as it does to master characters such as link and fox
    p.s. i use Link, i'm not biased

Even in the darkness, there shines a light
    so dont be beaten by what you cannot see

Member #
    Friends
    roflmfao, you people are still ranting on about shiek... sigh........... move on the game is obviously not balanced.... its a console game what can you do about it? nothing, but start threads like this. Shiek is not that cheap of a chracter but everyone thinks so, I can easily use marth but i prefer shiek because she is a fast charachter (and the closest thing to a ninja in ssbm =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p ) I dont care about tiers or anything as long as i play a chracter i think is cool which is why i play bowser sometimes as well as peach and jiggs) But anyway, people need to move on with this whole shiek thing nobody here is saying anything new.

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    No nobody is saying anything new just for the sake of convo like you anime guys like to talk about anime just for the sake of passing time and having a good convo. Its good to hear what other people say on the subject.

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!! ganondorf234's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickz
    That is clearly a spam post. Please do not post for the sake of posting, make sure your posts contain some meaning or contribute to the conversation in some way.
    no it isnt.
    because thats my opinion.
    Last edited by ganondorf234; 10-04-2006 at 04:18 AM.

Ganondorf "The King of Evil!"

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    no point she is not gonna be in ssbb

Member #
    Friends
    rofl, don't bother Dark_Void. Sheik isn't cheap because she's (he's?) unbeatable, but because its so easy for a new player to get to a skill level above others trying to use other characters. You can use Sheik all you want, I won't bash you for it. But before you make a comment like that, realize what your saying. We're discussing the game, and the game is obviously not balanced, as you said. But some people like to discuss the matter. Sometimes people just get frustrated when a player that have little skill can use a character so effectively. Sheiks pretty much n00b-proof.

SSB Online or SSBM PM me if you think you can beat me.

Member #
    Friends
    Do I dare start another discusion with Tricks............................................ .............................. Of coarse I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Your right you are discussing the game and the game is obviously not balanced but honestly shiek is not as bad as people think she is. Each time I play versus some of my friends I Ban certain moves (from myselfe) to use with him ( I believe she was dressed as a male Sheika in the game). I dont think the matter is Shiek is "easy" to learn because there are all of the special skills that were discoverd, the thing people dont like is she is a killer which fits her title perfet. Ninja's are supposed to be quick and silent killers are they not? makes sence that shiek should be better than slightley slower but stronger charachters untill they are masterd better by players)
    Last edited by Dark Void; 10-04-2006 at 10:23 PM.

PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    no point she is not gonna be in ssbb
    i think the fact that she is an original character and not a clone greatly adds to the fact that she will be in SSBB. plus didnt the creator say that all the SSBM characters will be in SSBB?
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with Stoukaph. There are not many characters with the theme that shiek has, also her moves are diferent (not that SOME are omni because most played characters have an omni move or combo) If Shiek is not in SSBB that would really be retarded

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Void
    I dont care about tiers or anything as long as i play a chracter i think is cool
    didnt you pick Sheik because she was at the top of the SSBM tier? you probably would have stayed with Young Link if you wouldnt have seen it online...
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ads