LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

just bought donkey konga

well i went in to gamestop this AM in hopes to purchase resident evil 4.....well they didnt have any and you know why? cause its the 19th today not the 20th im a day behind lmfao

anyways, i had a 33$ gift card to spend and went into a different gamestop (a little bit further than the local one by my house but worth the extra few miles) to find out that the old manager incharge of my local gamestop had been transfered to this one! he was so cool because when i worked at radioshack like 2 years ago, i would always stop in and say whats up to him

so to make a long story longer, my bf and i were checking out the games for gamecube of all things. he saw donkey konga for GC and said he wanted it and i started to giggle because.....well youve seen pics of my bf! hes 250LBS and seems like a no nonsense type cop....never can i visuallize him playing this LMAO! so, i said you want it? ok we'll get it. so i got donky konga jungle beat with the kongas for 9.99$ NEW in box along with an extra pair of kongas for 4.99$ also new in box AND donky konga 2 for 12.99$

then my buddy at gamestop offered us to have resident evil 4 on reserve for 5$ that he let me pay with the gift card and the 5$ goes towards the purchase of the game taht we pick up tomorrow! yay my dude hooked it up

so today i played the game and lemme tell you it was awesome! i thought it was gunna be really lame but boy was i supprised!

whats everyone elses take on it?? i know that im going to be such a loser and play it all day until i go to work later on lmfao
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 06-19-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It's good, I like the clapping parts lol
    Clapping to make your opponants score bad is fun lol

No Longer Have A Wii

The_Loose_Cannon
    you know at first i sucked because im jewish and spaztic but eventually i got the hang of it and ended up kicking my bfs ass in it! mr boombastic is my jam!!!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    I haven't actually played this game yet, so I can't really comment. But it sounds like fun, judging from your post.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I loved it but the disk is now borked

And the clapping is funny in two player..if I aint playing I just scream so they clap constantly.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, I don't clap btw, I tap the side of the bongos as it does the same thing (hit it hard enough to make noise)

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lol
    I usually start a football chant and start clapping
    In your front room playing that sat on the floor. It's the place to be

No Longer Have A Wii

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well... i enjoyed it. (i only got the first one) but it does get old after a while.

it was good for the thirty i spent on it. but i like guitar hero and DDR much better.

The_Loose_Cannon
    ive never played any of the guitar heros but i know i want it when it comes out for the wii.....or if i ever get my ps2 from my dads (its only been 3 years and i know he still has it)

as for DDR, i love dance dance revolution! but this donky konga for 30 some odd dollars will do just fine in the mean time

my bf is looking to get the first one off of ebay. as for the 3rd one, we found it on ebay for japan......apparently all the songs are "traditional japanese" songs. i dont want it nor do i think it will play on the wii anyways. oh well.

i am still looking for the first one.....OH! and i also searched for mario dance mix and yeah....they want like 100$ for the game and dance pad! wow. we'll keep our eyes open for the rediculously hard game to find

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    i always wanted to try these
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I thought about getting it a while back. Now I'm going to get it tomarrow, all becuase of this thread. I'll be having fun with the gf.

Can you customize the game so that it won't play certain songs, like the Pokemon song. No offense Poke guys and gals.
    Last edited by sherwood3570; 06-19-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Ads