Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my games..

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    So, what is the point of this thread? To name off our GC games? I'll give it a shot. (They're in alphebetical order) Animal Crossing, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Bionicle, Cel Damage, Donkey Konga, Extreme G 3, Giest, Godzilla, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, F-Zero, Legend of Zelda: Collecters Addition, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Party 4, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime: Echoes, Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Prince of Persia, Sands of Time, The Simpsons: Road Rage, The Sims, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Soul Caliber II, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Spider-Man, SSX Tricky, Starfox Adventure, Star Wars: Rouge Leade: Rouge Squadron II, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Mr Stoukaph what is cubivore like? Im asking because I heard it's a very weird game.
    wii savings=$300
    Gamefly Section:none for now

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by KraZy
    Mr Stoukaph what is cubivore like? Im asking because I heard it's a very weird game.
    Its one of my favorites and yes, it is weird. Imagine nature with all its animalistic beauty, innocence, and threats. Now imagine all that through a cubist's eyes. You get born, hunt, eat other cubish creatures, kill the alpha-cube of the area, mate, die, and then get born again. Its an RPG also because you upgrade stuff and have different "skins" for defence, evasion, accuracy, strength, and speed. Cubivore
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    i got smash bros melee, super mario sunshine, virtual striker v2, soul calibur 2 (link is the best), mario party 4 ( i got mp4 and controller for $20 AUS which is like ~$10 US i think cause i found a error in the catalogue), STARFOX, Sonic Adventure battle 2. Cant remember rest, ill check later

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    i HAD.. : metroid prime, wind waker, luigis mansion, super monkey ball, rayman hudlom havick, top gun, virtua striker 2002, spiderman, super mario sunshine, mario kart duble dash, ssx 3, soul calibur 1, ocarina of time, and...
    i think that's all folx!

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    My GC Games:

Metroid Prime 1 + 2

Mario Sunshine

Mario Golf

Mario Kart Double Dash

Super Smash bros Melee

Luigis Mansion

Rocky

And Pikmin 2 (convinced by the pple here)

Member #
    Friends
    Rebel Strike, Gladius, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia, Beyond good and Evil, Eternal darkness, resident evil zero, 1, 2, 3, code veronica x, 4, metal gear solid twin snakes, metroid prime 1 & 2, crazy taxi, killer 7, odama, pikmin 1 & 2, tony hawk 3, ssx tricky, out of bounds, and on tour, mario kart, tennis,sunshine, melee, soul caliber 2, zelda collector, zelda ocarina, wind waker, four swords..not that ANYBODY would car
    You may not link to external websites in your signature.

Member #
    Friends
    I have: Super Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (w/ Ocarina of Time bonus disc), Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Sonic Mega Collection, Star Wars Rogue Leader, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 4, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Conflict: Desert Storm, Extreme G-3, Viewtiful Joe

I want to get more (especially Beyond Good and Evil), but it's hard to find decent Gamecube games nowadays with most shops not stocking them anymore.

Ads