LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    by the looks of it the price of old gaming consoles are only going down. and i dont see anyone making a museum for gaming anytime soon.

Member #
    Friends
    ummm buddy they already have a museum its called nintendo world store. sweet place my friend sweet place.
    gh3 fc!! 098898956595 add me and then pm me with yer # so i can smash you!!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    5409-0948-4525-7180
    Its fun to keep old game stuff. I've kept everything. Every nintendo system except virtual boy. and hundreds of games...and sweet nintendo signs

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Yeah I still have my NES from when I was 10. But to be fair, the gamecube really isnt that collectible.

What I do with stuff like that is customise them! I took apart my Gameboy Color and pimped it out with a nice black spraypaint. If you don't need the console any more it doesnt matter if you mess up

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Yeah I still have my NES from when I was 10. But to be fair, the gamecube really isnt that collectible.

What I do with stuff like that is customise them! I took apart my Gameboy Color and pimped it out with a nice black spraypaint. If you don't need the console any more it doesnt matter if you mess up
    very true...my game cube looks like it was a night club with all the flashin lights comin out of it...

OMWT! It's a shnorgplaph Paulpro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I gave gave mine away to my sister... then I think she broke it or something before I had a chance to give it to my friend...
    ------------------

Wii games I own:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings, My Sims, Excite Truck, Big Brain Aademy: Wii Degree, Wii Sports.

So far I haven't been overly happy with ANY. They are all so EASY! Oh well the online play with GH III and SSBB is keeping me satisfied.

search for zen on wii =) newiiman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    yo! the best thing you could to is just keep it !..... totally not worth selling. keep if for your grand kids or something. they'll be like ' wow grandpa.. are you really that old?'

No more stupid posts! gunsnroses's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8487-7279-3996-8875
    haha wow granpa
    Geaux Tigers, Saints!

Member #
    Friends
    1700-4461-8485-7240
    I actually still use my GCN even though I have a Wii. It loads the games faster because you don't have to deal with the wii remote and going through the Wii channel to get to the game. Usually my Wii is tucked under my TV in the living room, so if I were to use the GCN ports to play GCN games I'd have to move it. The GCN keeps me from having to keep constantly moving my Wii.

If your family is anything like mine, it's also nice to have the extra system when family comes over and completely overtakes my Wii. I then have a back up system which my OTHER family members can end up stealing and playing Donkey Konga 2 on....X_X At any rate, it's helpful to have the 'cube around when it becomes inconvenient to use your Wii, either because the TV's being used or because it's being used by other people, and it loads a lot faster than the Wii on start up. So I'd recommend just keeping it.

If you REALLY need a reason, get the gameboy player. That only works for the 'cube and will make your cube a lot more useful.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by feder
    If you REALLY need a reason, get the gameboy player. That only works for the 'cube and will make your cube a lot more useful.
    my gamecube actually came with the gameboy player so i already have that.

Ads