LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sonic adventures 2 battle

  1. #51
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,144
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-7546-7344-6954
    The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......
    Wii Speak Code: 2188-7546-7344-6954
    Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code: 0990-8787-1983

    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3996-1171-9803

  2. Ads


  3. #52
    WiiChat Member Wild64's Avatar
    Member #
    78122
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lima Peru
    Posts
    34
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast

  4. #53
    a webmaster prinplup's Avatar
    Member #
    57211
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nothern California
    Posts
    1,108
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......
    Not true Sonic colors is a Fun sonic game & i enjoyed it quite a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild64 View Post
    dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast
    This is what you call a troll

  5. #54
    WiiChat Member Wild64's Avatar
    Member #
    78122
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lima Peru
    Posts
    34
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by prinplup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......
    Not true Sonic colors is a Fun sonic game & i enjoyed it quite a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild64 View Post
    dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast
    This is what you call a troll

    im just sayin... the gamecube has tons of game that are lots of fun BUT Sonic games are much better on actual sega systems

  6. #55
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,144
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-7546-7344-6954
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prinplup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    The new sonic fans don`t know anything good about sonic.....they probably thought Sonic Colors was awesome but it wasn`t it sucked......
    Not true Sonic colors is a Fun sonic game & i enjoyed it quite a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild64 View Post
    dude... just because im a ''newbie'' here in the forum doesn't mean i dont know anything about games, I have all Nintendo consoles and seriously dude? all Sonic games on Nintendo systems SUCKED BALLS... if you want a real Sonic game.. go play your sega genesis or sega dreamcast
    This is what you call a troll

    im just sayin... the gamecube has tons of game that are lots of fun BUT Sonic games are much better on actual sega systems
    LOL I don`t think SEGA can afford to make one of their own systems again I mean it`s been so long since their last system (SEGA Dreamcast)

  7. #56
    WiiChat Member nowhere's Avatar
    Member #
    81424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Goomba land
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    sonic adventure came out 1998 anyone still play that?
    yeah i still do well techniquly i play the gc version sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo much it is in my top 5 of favourite games and it was also soooooooooooo awsome because of all of the chao that you could have

  8. #57
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,144
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-7546-7344-6954
    If SEGA made a chao game I can see it being a BEST SELLER. :P For Wii and DS.

  9. #58
    WiiChat Member nowhere's Avatar
    Member #
    81424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Goomba land
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    If SEGA made a chao game I can see it being a BEST SELLER. :P For Wii and DS.
    yeah id have to agree i would buy it

  10. #59
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,144
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2188-7546-7344-6954
    But wouldn't it be somewhat the same as Pokemon?

  11. #60
    WiiChat Member nowhere's Avatar
    Member #
    81424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Goomba land
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyJ27 View Post
    But wouldn't it be somewhat the same as Pokemon?
    Hell no chaos are alot more better than pokemon i couldn't see it to be anything like pokemon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. What anime are you watching at the moment?
    By Ness in forum The Anime Lounge
    Replies: 1331
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 01:02 AM
  2. Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)
    By DG~X in forum The Sports Lounge
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 05:20 PM
  3. Smash Bros Site Discussion
    By Prez in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 8586
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 07:45 AM
  4. Sonic 4 details: Episode 1 to have four zones, alternate ending
    By castlezelda in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
  5. help
    By sacha in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:28 AM

Search tags for this page

how to download sonic adventure 2 battle to the wii with wifi
,
how to get sonic adventure 2 on the wii
,

sonic adventure 3 for nintendo wii

,
sonic adventure 2 battle all rougue mission
,
sonic adventure 2 battle for the wii
,

sonic adventure 2 battle on wii

,

sonic adventure 2 battle wii

,

sonic adventure 2 battle wii game

,

sonic adventure 2 battle wii game version

,

sonic adventure 2 forum

,
sonic adventure 2 wiiversion editionaugust 10 2010
,
sonic adventure battle 2 wii
Click on a term to search for related topics.