Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yoshi, followed by roy.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Falco then Roy
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

SSBB site is my home page SuppaRoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3481-0462-1023-5980
    ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE.....weird but im da best wit roy yet i SUCK wit marth xD
    MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED - PM me for Friend Code Exchanges. 386653-777982
    MAKE SURE you send me a private message telling me you added me.

Wins-70 Loses-14
    Undefeated within friends roster. Think you can beat me....jus pm me and we will see

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppaRoy
    ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE.....weird but im da best wit roy yet i SUCK wit marth xD
    marth is faster and his swor does more damage closer to the tip while roy's does more damage closer to the hilt
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Zelda/Sheik, come on ppl! God, she's like my best character, I beat the fricken' game w/ her for crying out loud, doesn't anyone else like her?
    I like Sheik as well despite my preference for Link and Samus, who are more long range fighters. Sheik has a powerful forward air attack which can KO ppl at >100% range and is a fast short range fighter similar to capt falcon. But her weakness mainly lies in her recovery move. So I use combos and throw her as far from the stage as possible so that she can't recover.

My fave character is Link. His main weakness is his lag time after and before attacking. And his hookshot, if it doesn't latch onto an opponent, results in such a big delay that gives the opponent plenty of opportunity to attack.

In SSBM there is no such thing as beating the 'fricken game'. You can 'beat' the game by getting all the trophies but really beating the game is by throwing it in the bin coz when you battle against someone in vs mode, there will always be someone better than you.

ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE...
    Yes I agree - but Marth is the better fighter as he has more overall balanced moves over roy. One thing I've learnt with people like roy, capt falcon ganondorf and ness is that i never use the 'hold b' attack as it allows the other player plenty of opportunity to get a way around the attack and its plain obvious what you are going to do. Unless you are guarding the edge of the stage and charging up your attack if you know the other person is trying to recover from their fall. (Its called edge guarding)

Arcadium, the whole 'clone' thing in SSBM can make one or the other character better in battle. And the programmers did it for a reason - it was easier to program a new character based on an already existing character in SSBM. Falco can be better than fox due to his laser gun attack but is slower than fox.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    U love those long posts dont u linkzeldagame? But I would have to agree w/ everything u just said...but if u were going to kick me off the cliff I would turn into zelda, her teleport is the best recovery move in the game (except for all the flyers, kirby, peach, jiggly) And it's actually pretty powerful, I once took away 20% w/ it, I use in part w/ one of my combos.

My fave character is Link. His main weakness is his lag time after and before attacking. And his hookshot, if it doesn't latch onto an opponent, results in such a big delay that gives the opponent plenty of opportunity to attack.
    I agree w/ u there also, he would be my best character possibly if not for the slowness in his moves, maybe he needs to get more fit...anyway, I still LOVE Zelda/Sheik.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    I'll let you all draw your own conclusions about who my favorite character is.

HINT: gaze upon my signature
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Fox? hmm...It has to be fox, yep that's it. I know it's not that super stupid FALCO. Man he's one dumb character I know u must hate.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    I'll let you all draw your own conclusions about who my favorite character is.

HINT: gaze upon my signature
    falco? no, wait...captain falcon? no...ummm...i dont know

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Dude u must be retarded or something. U'r way out of the line w/ falco.

We Want Young Blood.

Ads