LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    she'll just dodge to the side and kick your psychic ass before you know whats happening
    Only if the opponent knows how the player uses Mewtwo or if he/she has fast reflexes to pull off a dodge at the right time. Hence the reason why human players are alot more fun to fight with/against in SSBM - they can adjust according to the situation to their advantage.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    I haven't played SSBM in so long, I forgot mewtwo was slow...but he hovers, thus he is forgiven for his speed. Really would be a shame if they droped him. Maybe they'll put another non-nintendo psychic in SSBB...the guy from PsiOps; he could possess people and explode their heads! That's totally kid-friendly, right?
    mewtwo is nintendo. all the pokemon games have been for nintendo systems
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Dexoys is another good Psychic pokemon they could put in.

"The Legend"

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Rulez
    Dexoys is another good Psychic pokemon they could put in.
    I think they should stick to the original series (i.e. take out pichu) because it would just get complicated for the old school pokemon players like myself.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Some new school pokemon are better than old school especially the legandary new school

"The Legend"

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    I have no idea what the new school pokemon are. they all look so crappy too. not original.

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Dexoys would be a cool addtion cuz it has different modes it can switch too normal defense and attack

"The Legend"

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm... seems this convo is getting sidetracked. I really don't care about whether the game has pokemon or not, as a far as I'm concerned its the abilities that each character has in SSBM. Even if Deoxys was to be added to SSBB, which is highly unlikely according to the SSBB video, it would have to change between states to make up for its advantages / disadvantages, like Zelda / Sheik. But that would be the same as adding another Fire Emblem Character to the list of fighters. Haven't we got enough pokemon characters in SSBM? I reckon they should have stuck with Jigglypuff and Pikachu as I have minimal use for Mewtwo and Pichu.

I used to like battling with Pikachu in SSB 64 as he/she was easy to control. Now we have a more balanced list of fighters and I tried using him first in SSBM. I found he was one of the most unweildy fighters to train with. Hence the reason I stuck with Link.

Anybody disagree with me?

ps. Jigglypuff is the best pokemon fighter in SSBM.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    mewtwo is nintendo. all the pokemon games have been for nintendo systems
    I know. I meant they could put another non-nintendo character in SSBB who happens to be a physichic. I was saying another non-nintendo character because they already have one: Snake.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    Hmmm... seems this convo is getting sidetracked. I really don't care about whether the game has pokemon or not, as a far as I'm concerned its the abilities that each character has in SSBM. Even if Deoxys was to be added to SSBB, which is highly unlikely according to the SSBB video, it would have to change between states to make up for its advantages / disadvantages, like Zelda / Sheik. But that would be the same as adding another Fire Emblem Character to the list of fighters. Haven't we got enough pokemon characters in SSBM? I reckon they should have stuck with Jigglypuff and Pikachu as I have minimal use for Mewtwo and Pichu.

I used to like battling with Pikachu in SSB 64 as he/she was easy to control. Now we have a more balanced list of fighters and I tried using him first in SSBM. I found he was one of the most unweildy fighters to train with. Hence the reason I stuck with Link.

Anybody disagree with me?

ps. Jigglypuff is the best pokemon fighter in SSBM.
    Jigglypuff is the best??? Are you high on something?! Mewtwo would chew up that little piece of bubble gum anyday!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads