Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What is the Ken Combo?

I've looked at smashboards.com and there's no actual post referring how to do the Ken combo, but I did come across what someone claimed is the Ken Combo -
    SHFFL Fair 4x, Fsmash.
    Is that the Ken combo?

By the way I kind of main marth so am trying to learn all about his combo attacks (esp the ken combo!)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    my fav combo wit marth is to do an up a tilt(not smash) and then jump and chase them in the air by using jump side a and keep doing that and once u think u arent going to be able to land high enough to hit them again use up and b, sorry i dont know how to use the abreviations lol

Member #
    Friends
    3890-0148-4172-8586
    Fox: B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B Forward Smash attack ^.^

Member #
    Friends
    My absoulute favourite is Fox:
    Forward Smash, Foward attack them in the air so they go out side the stage then use Down+B (Sort of like shined blind)
    (= Back =)

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    lol I like 'shined blind' but people who seriously play smash (eg main fox or falco) call it the 'shine spike', not 'shined blind'. The 'shine' is the down+B attack you mentioned there. A 'spike' is a move when executed on an opponent results in them not being able to hit back during the move in order to survive it. So they become stunned momentarily. Shined Blind is a title given to a video made by a smash tourney crew which involves uses of the shine in battles.

Yeah that's what makes fox so dangerous to deal with on a serious level. He also can do these 'infinites'. I'll give an example-> wavedash, shine, wavedash, shine etc etc then once enough damage racked, Usmash or Utilt to finish off opponent. Requires nimble fingers to pull off though.

Slurba - you're using fox's laser gun right? Most people often spam the laser when the opportunity's available and then finish their opponents when damage is high enough. Like what you said.

Marthpwns - Marth's utilt is very good for starting combos (as well as uthrow from grabs. Even more -> grab, uthrow, utilt -> into a aerial or two combo.) I recommend that you don't finish the combo with an Up B. Instead, fall back to the ground when finishing the last aerial that you can do and wait for enemy to fall back down and do an utilt into a fsmash.

Have you seen any of Ken's videos on youtube? Ken is arguably the best smasher in the US and I can guarantee that you can learn a thing or two by watching the vids. He is very good with aerial attacks and can chain them easily to form combos when he needs to.

Member #
    Friends
    ah i see i actually never thought of the real name didnt even know if it actually was another name but now i know
    (= Back =)

Member #
    Friends
    Ya, shine spike not "shined blind move." Reverse upb with Marth can be pretty unpredictable and finish people off, and I use it to finish combos once in a while. But I most of my combos rely on the opponents moves and mindgames. Some of them you'd say "that would never work" but with proper mindgames it will.

SSB Online or SSBM PM me if you think you can beat me.

Curently in Training... Air4ceSquirrel's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wow, okay i like falco and have my combos, but i would like to hear more about these ken combos, where can i view these, and also these IC combos? I am good, maybe great, only lost once at a tourney to the winner of course, but at the time i couldn't wave dash, i can now, but not well, any advice on how to practice...?

Falco combo #1- grab throw down immediatly down B then up a in-air, land wait to fall a lil, up B into air again, then use down b in air and spike, you can follow on with ground combos, if you want me to continue..

I Challenge all who Oppose Me.

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!! ganondorf234's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    best combo to kill a lvl 9 bowser in 10 sec with ganondorf.

it must pick Final D. the match starts you ran towards bowser when you jump in the air then click down A and then do B </> then when bowsers in the air you jump and click ^A and do that 3 times and then bowser is in the air close to the egde then jump in the air and click Bv and then his dead.

Ganondorf "The King of Evil!"

Curently in Training... Air4ceSquirrel's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I retract my statments of me being good/greate/awsome... I just watched like 5 vids of ppl playing, i feel very small... but as my new saying says under my avatar, i am now under training... ... thank you youtube.com thats where i will be getting my training help...

I Challenge all who Oppose Me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads