6980-3796-3948-8393
    I dont know too much about RPG's but if I had to choose maybe Wind Waker

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    the GC definately didnt have many good ones, or many at all. And WindWaker isnt really an RPG i would say it was and action/adventure game b/c you dont level up or anything, you just gain heart pieces. If you wanting some good ones try any of the FF ones on the PS1 or PS2, now those were great.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaltin
    the GC definately didnt have many good ones, or many at all. And WindWaker isnt really an RPG i would say it was and action/adventure game b/c you dont level up or anything, you just gain heart pieces. If you wanting some good ones try any of the FF ones on the PS1 or PS2, now those were great.
    but those arent for the GC so and people who dont have a PS cant play them...but there are FF games coming out for the DS and theres FF Crystal Chronicles for the GC
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Would Fire Emblem be considered a RPG game?

Also I think their releasing a new Baten Kaitos game called: Baten Kaitos Origins.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    yes, i think so
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    I love RPG's involving multiple players playing, there aren't very around at all, but FFCC is one of them.
    Tales Of Symphonia was a good multiplayer RPG...the only minor thing i didnt like about it was that the camera would not zoom out during battle to adjust to the movement of ur several controlled characters. This resulted in some battle confusion and not knowing where your character is at all times. Otherwise the multiplayer battle system was good a friend and I had a great time playing through some of this game together.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    a great real time RPG is Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II. one of the two online games for GC (made for online, SSBM doesnt count). It had great multiplayer (it was online!) and good gameplay if you like RT RPGs. The story is a bit lacking but otherwise, in my opinion, the best GC RPG.

ya, i agree that this is a good RPG for the GC and that the story line is lacking. but i like leveling up my character and hunting for all the rare wepons in the game. and i think that PSO is an MMORPG the only diference is that it was the first online rpg for a console (dreamcast) so its not as exiting as WoW lol.

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaltin
    ya, i agree. non of the zelda games are RPG's and niether are zelda like games otherwise racing games would b RPG's as well lol. not to mention some sports games that allow u to put an X amount of points into certaing stats. lots of games have RPG like elements but that dosnt make them RPG's.

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    I definitely agree, the GC was lacking RPGs while the PS2 had FFX, FFX-2, Kingdom Hearts, and a few more seriously good ones.

The best multiplayer RPG I've played would have to be Secret of Mana on the SNES. The multiplayer was so awesomely good with upto 3 people (if you had the extra controller adapter where u cud plug in upto 5 controllers) you could all play instead of 1 human and 2 cpu controlled players. seriously good times.

It was made even better by the fact it was all live action fighting on the game map, not turn based nor did battles take place in a battle subscreen. If anyone out there hasnt played it download the ROM or get it off a friend. I'd post a URL if i knew one.

Member #
    Friends
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance . One game you must get.

Oh, and I can't beleive anybody has mentioned Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door! Its an fantastic RPG!
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Ads