LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't care about the price drop at all but I don't want to see a Wii with a bunch of new features that we can't get in February, that would suck. I don't even really care about DVD playback either but it would still suck to get gimped just for buying early.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

2. Ads

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    I would not be suprised if Nintendo makes a beefed up version of the wii in a couple of years but not in the near future. They would piss too many people off. I do however think Nintendo will have the next (next gen console) out years before Microsoft and Sony.

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    BS!iam keeping my wii till the end,ill probably pick up some of them different colored wiimotes though man u people,do everything u can to get a wii and will sell it as soon at they change the color of the slot,tsk, tsk
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    I sure wouldn't cry foul if they release a Wii2 in just a couple years, but if they release a whole bunch of new features in march that aren't upgradeable on the original console, I'll be ticked. Talk about a disincentive to buy your product.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

Ads