LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    4854
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    your house doesn't have windows?
    hahahaha you guys are crackin' me up... can't wait till the news channel gets released and hear more jokes.

    turbo'd wabbit

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    2858
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    488
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    your house doesn't have windows?
    Hey idiot, I'm talking about the weather for the upcoming days.
    PM me if you want a link to a place that's good.

  4. #23
    whatever buckyfellini's Avatar
    Member #
    5258
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    66
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral
    Hey idiot, I'm talking about the weather for the upcoming days.
    riiiiight ... cuz we all know weather forecasts are so very accurate ... does the weather forecast really affect or influence anything other than satisfying human curiosity?


    w5818541593759447 @ . com


  5. #24
    ************.com Advocate Khool-Ade's Avatar
    Member #
    3779
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    riiiiight ... cuz we all know weather forecasts are so very accurate ... does the weather forecast really affect or influence anything other than satisfying human curiosity?
    If it wasnt for the weather forecast Doc Brown would have gotten his hair all wet if he would have stepped out of the delorean too soon


  6. #25
    X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    2858
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    488
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    riiiiight ... cuz we all know weather forecasts are so very accurate ... does the weather forecast really affect or influence anything other than satisfying human curiosity?
    What the hell difference does it make? I like seeing what the forecast is for the upcoming days when I wake up in the morning. I'm sure you wake up, turn on the TV, and shoot straight for the male-gay-porn channel or something, but I like to see what the weather is going to do...and MOST of the time it's right. I don't know why you would think it's not accurate at least most of the time, I guess it's just your stupidity bleeding onto the forum.
    PM me if you want a link to a place that's good.

  7. #26
    whatever buckyfellini's Avatar
    Member #
    5258
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    66
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral
    What the hell difference does it make? I like seeing what the forecast is for the upcoming days when I wake up in the morning. I'm sure you wake up, turn on the TV, and shoot straight for the male-gay-porn channel or something, but I like to see what the weather is going to do...and MOST of the time it's right. I don't know why you would think it's not accurate at least most of the time, I guess it's just your stupidity bleeding onto the forum.
    haha .. another mature post from the kids online .. it doesn't make a difference at all, i just like to see how long it takes for some kid on here to start flinging names around .. it's quite entertaining.


    w5818541593759447 @ . com


  8. #27
    ************.com Advocate Khool-Ade's Avatar
    Member #
    3779
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    But that really makes you look like a bit of an idiot. Whats the point in trying to get someone online all worked up. seriously did you cats stop playing with you because you kept tying them up

  9. #28
    X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    2858
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    488
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    haha .. another mature post from the kids online .. it doesn't make a difference at all, i just like to see how long it takes for some kid on here to start flinging names around .. it's quite entertaining.
    Hey, punk, you may be big and hairy, but I will take you down.

    By the way, you ever heard of Meshuggah? (a little off topic I know, but I saw you were into metal)
    PM me if you want a link to a place that's good.

  10. #29
    Haz
    Haz is offline
    Nintendo Encyclopedia Haz's Avatar
    Member #
    4028
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    How badly does the weather channel suck - It's useless! Needs more detail before I can use it


    Write like a four year old and I'll treat you as such Haz, proudly supporting correct use of English and grammar on the forums.
    Think before posting Ask a dumb question and prepare to be owned.

    FYI - Internet is always a capital I. Look it up!


  11. #30
    whatever buckyfellini's Avatar
    Member #
    5258
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    66
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by Khool-Ade
    But that really makes you look like a bit of an idiot. Whats the point in trying to get someone online all worked up. seriously did you cats stop playing with you because you kept tying them up
    you're absolutely right, it does, and i'll apologise to peripheral ... it's kind of a hobby of mine to see how easy it is to get people on forums worked up over absolutely nothing .. people take too much stock in what people say online, it's like a social experiment to see how people interact on these forums, and rather funny actually. anyways, good luck with the weather boys - my cat has almost freed itself before i;ve had a chance to slowly pull it's nails out ... dont start on my fascination with small animal torture either!


    w5818541593759447 @ . com


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii Live's Top 5 Channel Idea's
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. list of released and unreleased wii online games
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. Ign's Tuesday wii topic, very interesting
    By Wiitime in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. Weather Channel and Wii
    By dave125 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 03:18 PM
  5. Weather channel in Madden 07!!!
    By RedSteel91 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 03:53 PM

Search tags for this page

nintendo wii reset weather channel

Click on a term to search for related topics.