I'll take it!
I'll take it!
I'll trust you if you trust me. pay 1/2 now and the rest when I get it.
I guess the best I can do, is have the potential buyer call my local UPS or other courier and use them as a third party to confirm that I am shipping the item to their address. That way the potential buyer knows that the item is on the way. I know you may reply with, I could ship an empty box, but I could have it wrapped there or then again, I wouldn't pay over a hundred bucks to ship an empty box. There are many rebutles to that, but like you said, trust is key. The best I can do is offer the up the sale and if someone wants it, its theirs. I will offer all my contact info, including phone #'s to further ensure confidence for the buyer.
Worse case scenario for me, is that I return it to Wal-mart and get a refund. Just trying to help someon who is without a Wii out.
so ok i will not get it i will wait till next week and buy one from store
Originally Posted by hidnseek
I understand the logic here, but I will have to accept full payment up front. Like I mentioned, I will give you all my contact info, so we can chat about everything first.
Another selling idea would be for me to post it on Ebay, put the item # here and end the auction early giving the first bidder the win. Let me know what you guys think of that, I think that can work. That way people might feel more safe about purchasing.
can you pm me I can not seem to get a hold of you via private message
changed my mind dude no thanks but goodluck
Hey hidnseek, you have to "Allow" PM's. Make change in your Profile.
No problem man, thanks anyways.Originally Posted by Khool-Ade