LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Banned lordsknightn's Avatar
    Member #
    3618
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naverville, Illinios(Chicago suburb)
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozweego
    Did, still feel the same as before. You must be one of those easily manipulated people. Just do what anyone else tells you to. Form an opinion of your own.
    i bought the wii on my own free will. i didn't by it because i went with what someone else said

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member Esco27's Avatar
    Member #
    7209
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    258
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozweego
    Did, still feel the same as before. You must be one of those easily manipulated people. Just do what anyone else tells you to. Form an opinion of your own.
    and you must feel badass for trying to stand out =O have my babies please

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member FastJunkie's Avatar
    Member #
    5853
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    112
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    woah what was that thing attatched to the remote that made it a gun that was pretty wicked.

  5. #24
    Banned lordsknightn's Avatar
    Member #
    3618
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naverville, Illinios(Chicago suburb)
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    its a thing that nintendo is eventually going to make it was on e3

  6. #25
    Hai :3. I'm back. dan99iel's Avatar
    Member #
    924
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia, Melbourne
    Posts
    509
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-2716-7925-0177
    Almost 10 other people have posted this in the past... Come on people! Use the search function! Yet i didn't realize that so many people hadn't seen it.
    I can't choose between my Sigs! Hehe.


    This Signature was made by Dan99iel
    We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

    Pokemon Diamond Code: 0645 2500 2837
    Name: Daniel (Keepin it simple)

  7. #26
    Banned lordsknightn's Avatar
    Member #
    3618
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naverville, Illinios(Chicago suburb)
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dan99iel
    Almost 10 other people have posted this in the past... Come on people! Use the search function! Yet i didn't realize that so many people hadn't seen it.
    I think that people are watching it because i said watch it before it gets banned

  8. #27
    Lick Mii Wii Balls. Rein's Avatar
    Member #
    7751
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    121
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7208-3120-7748-8023
    That video only outlines the basics of a very repetitive argument. It's just most likely some kid who has some half-assed Windows Movie Maker skill and looked around and based his opinion on what others were saying.

    I agree with it; but it's somewhat "Common Sense" to know that the content of the video is the argument between the Wii being good or not etc etc etc.

    Needs to be more in-depth.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan99iel
    Almost 10 other people have posted this in the past... Come on people! Use the search function! Yet i didn't realize that so many people hadn't seen it.

    What the hell would you search for? "Wii fanboy video"... what? - It's hard to find a specific thread about something this specific on a forum JUST for the Wii.... God people like you who keep saying USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION are irritating because most likely you see other people saying it and think if you say it you'll be seen as someone higher up... My rant; take it as you will.

    "Sometimes I play with my Wii in bed."



    Proud Nintendo Wii Owner.
    (New Account, Old Account deleted due to me wanting a new account.)


  9. #28
    Final Distance Jenova's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    OH. MY. GOD!!!

    That is seriously the best video I have EVER SEEN!

  10. #29
    Banned lordsknightn's Avatar
    Member #
    3618
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naverville, Illinios(Chicago suburb)
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein
    That video only outlines the basics of a very repetitive argument. It's just most likely some kid who has some half-assed Windows Movie Maker skill and looked around and based his opinion on what others were saying.

    I agree with it; but it's somewhat "Common Sense" to know that the content of the video is the argument between the Wii being good or not etc etc etc.

    Needs to be more in-depth.




    What the hell would you search for? "Wii fanboy video"... what? - It's hard to find a specific thread about something this specific on a forum JUST for the Wii.... God people like you who keep saying USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION are irritating because most likely you see other people saying it and think if you say it you'll be seen as someone higher up... My rant; take it as you will.
    I was watching a video on youtube and this was on the side so i saw it. i know the person that made this could have made it more in depth

  11. #30
    la la la Swiftay's Avatar
    Member #
    2051
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozweego
    Did, still feel the same as before. You must be one of those easily manipulated people. Just do what anyone else tells you to. Form an opinion of your own.
    Maybe he does have an opinion of his own, and his opinion is that he doesn't give a sh*t whether or not the PS3 doubles as a dvd player/barbecue or not. He realizes that he bought a video game console for, well, gaming!

    But i must say, that video really actually wasn't very well done, nor was it very convincing, lowering ourselves to the level of people who bash for the sake of bashing? Terrible.

    he's right about the PS3 controllers though :\
    yay Wii

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. BANNED (you don't acutally get banned)
    By greennight in forum Board Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:50 PM
  2. Making Video on Wii
    By Wii_Pro in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 02:35 PM
  3. I personally can't believe Sovieto was banned..
    By King Wiired in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 12:22 AM

Search tags for this page

watch this before you buy wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.