LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Breaking News: Nintendo Will Not be at the Tokyo Game Show:

"Nintendo not being at TGS really isnít something new. Nintendo hardly ever has a booth at TGS, choosing E3 as their big show. The reason this story is interesting is because the last couple of years, Nintendo has had keynote speeches at TGSÖbut this year they are not. The keynote speaker at this TGS are Sony Computer Entertainmentīs Ken Kutaragi, and Yoichi Wada from Square-Enix.

This makes us wonder just where and when Nintendo plans to announce the price point and launch date of the Wii. It would only make sense to have this announcement during a big media event. We also know Nintendo is making this announcement in September, leading many to believe that TGS was the perfect answer. Now we are left scratching our heads trying to pick a time and place. The Leipzig Games Convention is in August, so that is out.

Our very good friend Falafelkid (his blog here) has taken these clues as a confirmation that Nintendo will be holding another SpaceWorld. SpaceWorld is an event that Nintendo has put together in the past as their own platform. Itís all Nintendo, from the handling to the companies at the event. Many people have been hoping Nintendo would hold another SpaceWorld, seeing that we havenít seen once since the launch of the Cube."

Source:CLICK!

This is stunning really! We actually might get big news on the Wii in August possibly! Or maybe another Space World, after 4 years! If there will be a space world held this year, then I must say, get ready for one awesome show by Nintendo! Well this is certainly something, what are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Homicidal_Gamer; 07-22-2006 at 02:24 PM.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I think is great, if they were on the TGS, PS3 will copy all the new ideas, in fact the atention will not only be on the wii, it will be on the PS3 too... but if they do the spaceworld, everything will be wii, and thats an adventage they have... anyway i think they did the correct, to dont make a show of 3 consoles and better do of 1. 3:1 is the best answer

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    Though, Nintendo hasnt said anything about a Space Worl 2006, I sure hope they do one.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Ads