i think wii will win for its inovation.

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6382-2254-4972-9993
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    I see it the same way, I mean why do people care about any of that extra crap at all? We buy game systems for what they're GAME systems, not because there's some added technology that doesnt have anything to do with our gaming experience.
    that i do not fully agree with as i have been gaming for quite some years and for my last system i chose the xbox (almost a ps2) for features that would enhance my enjoyment of the console the dvd player option meant it could store more info on each game disk .. thats why it was important to me more space means more features or a longer game
    the hard drive also was important to my decision because i wouldn't have to buy memory cards and also i can save cds on it (another bonus ) when i saw these features the gamecube was far out of the picture not to mention the fact that it was geared to a younger audience and no online which can decrease the enjoyment of your gaming options as i love to play fps xbox is obviously my first choice and therefore ps2 my second (because of a great controller layout) and gamecube my 3rd for those of you who automaticly say sony sucks and microsoft sucks i will let you have your opinion but this is mine .. another factor was lack of 3rd party support which ps2 and xbox had plenty of now im not saying that the gamecube was a bad system .. i actually love some of its games, its just that you need to get the system you will enjoy the most so thats what i did as im sure thats what you did as a matter of fact it all comes down to preferences and thats why im going the nintendo route this time i still like xbox360 and ps3 but i think the wii will give me more entertainment for my money i see the wars ending up with the xbox360 winning in north america the wii winning in japan and europe as a complete toss up so its not a matter of who wins or loses for me its a matter of who has the most enjoyable system for you!
    Wii setup: 1 Wii console, 2 Wii motes, 2 Nunchuck attachments, and Wii sports
    Wii owner since friday the 13th july 2007

Nintendo Fanboy: 39%

Sony Fanboy: 43%

Microsoft Fanboy: 36%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    I see you're one of those people that are blinded and are not a true gamer, as you should know, gaming isnt just about graphics, it's about how the game feels. The playstation 3, has a very good chance at failing, because it has a thing called blue-ray which is way too ahead of it's time.

The 360 just seems to be an xbox 1.5, with revamped graphics, though the 360 will soon have it's #1 title, Halo 3. I have a distaste for Sony and Microsoft, but the only distaste is how they smack all this junk at you that you dont need to make your gaming experience fun.

Sony's Playstation 3 is a system with superb graphics, but where is the real new stuff? Sure, the PS3 is adding blue-ray, but do us gamers need it to make the games funner? No, sony is actually full of themselves this time, they've won the console war two times in a row, and now they're cocky.

But your question is, which console is the best? Well I have to say the Nintendo Wii, why? Simply because it's something new, creative, and innovative. Nintendo stays true to gaming, and now they're taking gaming to the next level, taking video games to the next level isnt necessarily improving the systems graphics, you should know that, that tactic works only for a little while.

Now about games, Nintendo has many legendary franchises that can blow away any Sony franchise, even though most of sony's exclusive franchises arnt even made by them. With titles coming to the Wii like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic Wild-Fire, ExciteTruck, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Project Hammer, and many many more titles, I say the Wii is in fact tougher when it comes to what really matters, the gaming.

And Sony putting in a lot to make the PS3 great? I'm sorry but any brain dead monkey can stick in extra crap that the average gamer doesnt need into a console. Nintendo has been trying the most, I mean this new freestyle controller that is positively significant. Sony has kept the same design on their controller basically since the PSone except they added analog sticks and now they added a middle button on the controller similar to the Xbox 360 controller.

Wii is something us gamers have truly wanted ever since the last console war began, Nintendo is once again, going to change the industry in a significant way. You should always remember that graphics arnt what make a system, a legend. And I will say that I truly believe the Nintendo Wii has a great chance at winning this console war, yet since playstations are a fad, and all the supposed "cool" people want it, theres still a lot to speculate.

Overall, if you're a gamer at heart and know what gaming is, then you will not be distracted by a systems graphics, you will study the consoles true meaning of being a console, the gameplay. We are all entitled to opinions, but I will say that games not being all about graphics is a fact.

-Homicidal_Gamer
    Actully dude 360 has stuff that you can use,ps3 isn't good ,wii is in the roots of what made gaming so grand,and I don't exspect the 360 to win but I do exspect the 360 to be second and wii first
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    I am not surprised by all the criticisms I am receiving about saying the Xbox 360 is an xbox 1.5.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    people will buy at 1rst PS3, then they will see its bullshit and get a wii

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    people will buy at 1rst PS3, then they will see its bullshit and get a wii
    I agree 100% Wii Rule Wii Dominate!!!!!

"The Legend"

Member #
    Friends
    I think people will buy the xbox360 or the PS3 but also buy the wii becuz of its low price, great games, and innovative controller. the wii wins either way.
    Y do you think sites like wii60 and pswii are so popular?

Member #
    Friends
    I think instead of buying a ps3, i will buy a wii and 360 for the same price and not have to deal with 60-100 game prices. The wii looks great, and some 360 games look reeeealllly interesting, plus ... halo 3. Wii and 360 is all the gaming you would ever need, after a while ps3's specs wont impress you much when you know everyone with a ps3 is poor because of it.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermariomp3
    I think people will buy the xbox360 or the PS3 but also buy the wii becuz of its low price, great games, and innovative controller. the wii wins either way.
    but people dont have $1200 to spend on consoles (usually).
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    but people dont have $1200 to spend on consoles (usually).
    Well, us people in the ghetto dont have that kind of money.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Ads