Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    WiiChat Member yankeesrule13251's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSmashBrother
    . No doubt there is the possibility that its the best game so far, but that being one of the most anticipated games right now will NOT change the way we play games in the way MP3:C will. At least that game will have the motion sensor aiming feature. .

so ssbb has a motion sensor aiming feature?? how if it is used with a gc controller???? also, i have been so confused lately, people say the graphics are going to be ehh and some say great. Graphics arent a too big of a thing with me but i want it to be tolerable....

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Wii so far, only due to games.
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    How can you really say since only one of them are even released yet.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends

Gray Bush

New to the board... and judging from the posts - most likely one of the oldest gamers here (not that that counts for much - still get my ass whooped by 12 year olds)

I've been playing consoles since consoles where available to play (starting with Odyssey / Atari 2600 / Intellivision / NES / ColecoVision / Sega Master System (with the LCD 3D glasses ) / N64 / PS2.. just got a DS). Each one having better graphics then the rest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnavox_Odyssey
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_2600
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellivision
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintend...ainment_System
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ColecoVision
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEGA_Master_System

What I've noticed over the years is that it was sort of "more of the same" game play - only better looking, which, don't get me wrong, is a good thing - but after a point - more of the same game play becomes pointless imho.

FPS - run around, shoot things, discover clues, solve puzzles
    Console - collect tokens, gems, etc.. battle bosses
    and the list goes on....

---Begin Pro Wii comentary----

What I relize, of course, is there are only so many genres, and each has it's way to play. So if you are a console designer, what do u do? Improve the graphics, make different kinds of play (multi player, online, etc...), play around with interaction ideas (rumble, disc controller in intellivision, power glove!) - what I like about the Wii is the WAY you interact is different, unique, advanced, and looks like it may work as well (Nintendo PowerGlove me mumbled under his breath http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Glove - which did not work)

So, in short - I've played (and owned) all the systems above, each was great in its own way, but each was another rendition of the previous (faster, more memory, etc...). None really changed the way Wii (now I'm doing it!) interacted with the system (although as a side note the orginal Zelda REALLY did - to be able to save games was HUGE - I can't even tell you how so very cool that was - until the battery died in the cartridge ). Damn, now I sound old.

Member #
    Friends
    does any1 know the answer to my qustion i asked in this post????

my question was from this quote on this thread
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrueSmashBrother
    . No doubt there is the possibility that its the best game so far, but that being one of the most anticipated games right now will NOT change the way we play games in the way MP3:C will. At least that game will have the motion sensor aiming feature. .

my question:::::
    so ssbb has a motion sensor aiming feature?? how if it is used with a gc controller????

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Motion sensing isn't gonna be used in SSBB.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    oo.. i wonder why the person said it has a motion sensor aiming feature??

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    that person probably got false information from somewhere by accident or heard it from somewhere--how would motion sensing b useful on a 2D platform anyways? besides, it will really get u worked up, no?
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    why do people bring an old thread back to life when that user isnt even here anymore?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    idk mayb they look at it from searching and find it interesting then post and revive it to c what others say lol
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Ads