Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii vs Xbox

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by psychono2
    also bluetooth?isnt that shit screwing up the game play.cause i dont see microsoft or nintendo using it.
    So nintendo doesnt use bluetooth?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Stating facts does not make me a fanboy buddy. You can talk and praise the Wii all you want but in reality its not what everyone hoped for. Read the topic title bud. Whats the better buy? If you think Wii then your a moron plain and simple. If your poor than go for the Wii. Im done arguing with children. I own all 3 systems and I am no fanboy to either. I just know the facts.
    What did you just turn 18 and buy all 3 consoles with your mummys trust fund?

Not everyone here is Young , Inexperienced or a Boy. Though i will give you a bronze star for your atrocious attempt to be a condescending forum troll.

Member #
    Friends
    there's no point if having a 60gb for smart ai when the game sucks,who wants to play through a sucky game so long?and i hated sony a very long time ago before the wii.And intellagent?every sony fanboy i see comes in and starts talking shit like "ps3 fo l1f3,Wii sucks!"very intellagent.wii ain't a gamecube,if anything the ps3 is a ps2 with a bonus blu-ray player.And many of the games on ps3 are gonna be on 360 so i have no need to even consider owning a ps3.and the fps games will be better on the xbox cause it doesn't have those wierd ass little joy sticks by the bottom.Atleast the xbox gives you a option to own a worthless dvd player.
    I really feel sorry for all the wii owners on this site. You have trash like this representing you. I own a wii, but im partial to my ps3 so I could care less.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by nokia
    What did you just turn 18 and buy all 3 consoles with your mummys trust fund?

Not everyone here is Young , Inexperienced or a Boy. Though i will give you a bronze star for your atrocious attempt to be a condescending forum troll.
    All 3 consoles are $1050-$1250. Its not that much money. If you need a trust fund for that, then you have some problems.

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066
    So nintendo doesnt use bluetooth?
    okay,there are stories of people playing games on ps3 when there gun goes off or something without them pushing any buttons.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    Wow, those are some crap games you listed there. Out of all those games I'd only play 2, those are Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo 5.

Also Unreal Tournament has no way in hell of beating the PC version.
    I know, ur too young to play big boy games. Maybe when u grow up your mommy and daddy will let you play M rated games. Ur such a fanboy that u diss them before you even play them. And yet you play mario sunshine and raving rabbids probably. You dont need an hd tv to play blu-ray. Hd tv only enhances quality. So its a pretty fine deal if you ask me.
    Last edited by darthbeaverxp; 12-24-2006 at 03:48 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    okay,there are stories of people playing games on ps3 when there gun goes off or something without them pushing any buttons.
    again more talk without any facts. Will you ever learn? Did you know my wii remotes disconnect from my system all the time? I have to power down the system and resync them. Its quite annoying. My ps3 remotes have been flawless. Are you starting to figure out why sony has a higher price tag? Its called quality.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066
    again more talk without any facts. Will you ever learn? Did you know my wii remotes disconnect from my system all the time? I have to power down the system and resync them. Its quite annoying. My ps3 remotes have been flawless. Are you starting to figure out why sony has a higher price tag? Its called quality.
    Yo man psycho's just helplessly making crap up trying to make himself feel better, hes trying to convince himself that ps3 and 360 dont own the wii, which in reality, they do/will.

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbeaverxp
    Yo man psycho's just helplessly making crap up trying to make himself feel better, hes trying to convince himself that ps3 and 360 dont own the wii, which in reality, they do/will.
    oh no,the wii will never be like the 360,i love the 360 now more than the wii,even though i haven't touched it in a while.But it might change once i've had the wii as long as my 360. But I doubt it.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    oh no,the wii will never be like the 360,i love the 360 now more than the wii,even though i haven't touched it in a while.But it might change once i've had the wii as long as my 360. But I doubt it.
    Glad to see you can appreciate a good console, that is better than the wii...by alot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads