+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Esco27
    Judging by how your post has nothing to do with what we've been arguing about, I guess you've run out of smartass things to say, so I'll take it that Nintendo>Sony aka I WIN! YOU LOSE! HA!

lmao also your 6ft 1" at 155lbs backfired on you, because I now know that you're a boney ass whimpy kid.. I see now why you're mad at the Wii, it's because you can't swing the Wiimote without having your skinny ass arm snap off.

haha later loser
    Not cool man. Just because other ppl have a different view then you, doesn't mean you should flame them. You'll get a bad rep and no one will like you, we don't want that do we? Now calm down and tell him what you think more calm like....and if you don't i'll punch your face in and give you internal bleeding!!!!...I mean....plz just settle resolve this matter more calmly....lol. (wow that was weird)

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by wiicanada
    Well, if you're in it for just the gameplay you're right... The problem with 360 is it can do everything a PS3 can, but u have to buy HD drives and such which ends up making it more expensive. If you want a tv based computer, ps3 is the way to go. If you want innovative gameplay, it's Wii. If you want Halo 3, it's xbox360... Its just that simple!
    no,you don't need to buy the hd dvd player,it's a option.Unlike sony who just had to put that damn blu-ray player in it.
    and xbox doesn't do all the stuff ps3 does, ps3 does all the stuff xbox does.But 360 does it better.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Not cool man. Just because other ppl have a different view then you, doesn't mean you should flame them. You'll get a bad rep and no one will like you, we don't want that do we? Now calm down and tell him what you think more calm like....and if you don't i'll punch your face in and give you internal bleeding!!!!...I mean....plz just settle resolve this matter more calmly....lol. (wow that was weird)
    lol dude, the "Nintendo>Sony, I win you lose" thing was just an exaggerated impression of beaverxp

Member #
    Friends
    iv got one wii with tp and sports and an xbox 360 epack and rainbow six vegas this equals 500 or i could get a ps3 with one game (mabe) for 600 pounds or on ebay now for 1000

Ads