LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: wii question

  1. #1
    Junior Member coomster's Avatar
    Member #
    9546
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    wii question

    hey guys I have a question for you guys. I am considering buying 2 wii and so I can play games against my friends in my house. are there cables where i can connect one wii to another wii directly so i can play against another person without using the internet? For instance both system are in the same room with each using their own tvs?

  2. #2
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    1) no
    2) its becuase of ppl like you that i dont have a wii.
    3) dont be stupid

  3. #3
    based on a true story lolz's Avatar
    Member #
    9406
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    shit if i know
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    that is pretty damn retarded. save your money.

  4. #4
    wiilover canadawiilover's Avatar
    Member #
    8495
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    157
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4916-9616-8832-9775
    Um.... yoooo.... IF you want to play online with your friends wait till its avaiable and save your money.... UNLESS you rich.
    I got:
    Wii console
    madden 07
    Call of duty 3(sold)
    Zelda: TP
    Extra wiimote and Nunchuck
    Spiderman 3
    Blazing Angels

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member man_of_cube's Avatar
    Member #
    9567
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    To actually answer your question: Nintendo hasn't made it clear weather or not you'll be able to play online wii games on a local network. If this is the case(I honestly doubt it) you'll just need a wireless router to connect them, and each will have to have its own tv.

    At this time, Nintendo hasn't launched their online service so you can't network multiple wiis anyway.

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Shadowpunk's Avatar
    Member #
    3866
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    240
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by coomster
    hey guys I have a question for you guys. I am considering buying 2 wii and so I can play games against my friends in my house. are there cables where i can connect one wii to another wii directly so i can play against another person without using the internet? For instance both system are in the same room with each using their own tvs?
    Umm y not just buy another WiiMote then you could play on the same T.V and same Wii that'll save you $210

  7. #7
    Banned ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms's Avatar
    Member #
    6019
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland - Co. Down
    Posts
    851
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8263-8201-5467-9061
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunk
    Umm y not just buy another WiiMote then you could play on the same T.V and same Wii that'll save you $210


    Sometimes commonsense prevails over the dark force we call......DUMBNESS

  8. #8
    Protector of Hyrule Jesse's Avatar
    Member #
    42
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sacred Realm
    Posts
    562
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7219-3868-1848-6260
    Quote Originally Posted by man_of_cube
    To actually answer your question: Nintendo hasn't made it clear weather or not you'll be able to play online wii games on a local network. If this is the case(I honestly doubt it) you'll just need a wireless router to connect them, and each will have to have its own tv.

    At this time, Nintendo hasn't launched their online service so you can't network multiple wiis anyway.
    This is how I understand it as well.
    "To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

    quote by Confucious


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Future of Wii Online Gaming in Question
    By Sovieto in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:33 PM
  2. Guns and swords...with some points
    By video game master in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 10:05 PM
  3. Simple VC Question
    By AddictiveRage in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. A question regarding Pre-orders
    By frontsidefish in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 01:35 PM