LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Impossible! That's crazy! Why would someone trade a hard earned PS3 for Wiis and at a loss at that!? Resistance looks like the only good game. Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360. Wii has a variety of launch genres. They're not the best, but hey, at least when you get bored you can pop in something else. It looks like $ony is literally handing it over to BigN and M$ this year. Sell PS3 for a Wii April fools right? RIGHT!!?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Impossible! That's crazy! Why would someone trade a hard earned PS3 for Wiis and at a loss at that!? Resistance looks like the only good game. Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360. Wii has a variety of launch genres. They're not the best, but hey, at least when you get bored you can pop in something else. It looks like $ony is literally handing it over to BigN and M$ this year. Sell PS3 for a Wii April fools right? RIGHT!!?
    Like I said they add cash. It's fair then. Wii > PS3

Member #
    Friends
    1398-5746-4332-6832
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Then again, 360 has already established itself as the FPS King so if someone is looking for daily FPS jollies, they would probably opt for the 360.
    Negative. The PC is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the FPS world.

The wii will hold its own as long as developers keep pushing out fun games for it. The PS3 will come into the light eventually when the software is ready. As others have said, resistance is the only good title out right now and unfortunatly it's not good enough to coax me to pick up a machine. I'll pick one up next year around FF XIII time . Until then, full wii ahead!
    Life is like playing the wii. You never know who you're going to hit!

Quote Originally Posted by NjD00
    From page 29 of the User's Manual:
    "In order to successfully use the Wiimote, the user must be more intelligent than the Wiimote"

Member #
    Friends
    7146-3559-6627-1052
    Its true, at the Gamestop by my house, a guy came in and traded in his PS3 60gig for store credit. I asked the employee and he said another PS3 owner traded in his PS3 this morning. Silly Sony.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mrthundercleese
    Negative. The PC is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the FPS world.

The wii will hold its own as long as developers keep pushing out fun games for it. The PS3 will come into the light eventually when the software is ready. As others have said, resistance is the only good title out right now and unfortunatly it's not good enough to coax me to pick up a machine. I'll pick one up next year around FF XIII time . Until then, full wii ahead!
    My thoughts exactly. Im gunna wait until the next FF before Sony gets any more of my money

Member #
    Friends
    3401-8126-5359-2546
    i had the chance to buy both,but i decided to go for wii only because sony's launch line up is the worst ever and does not justify the 600+ cost.
    1)resistance is a good game,but thats it
    2)there is the option that 3rd parties switch development(it has happened before) to the wii if the user base expands over the ps3.
    3)a second class blue ray player that plays ps3,inclomplete ps2 and ps1 games does not justify the 600+ too.
    4)this is the last because its a personal opinion,in my case my favorite developers are japanese,nintendo,sega,konami,namco,capcom,snk,squ areenix,atlus,treasure(RIP),ect,ect
    oviously the 360 is as good in japan as the xbox was(even the regular gba sells more LOL) that only leaves nintendo and sony for this developers,if nintendo grabs a big portion of sonys users plus the always nintendo fans it will generate more installed userbase in japan,leaving sony on second place,that means developers can switch projects or at least bring them to both consoles,that will split the pie like this,graphics(600 +70,80 per game) vs gameplay 250 + 50 per game)
    lets face it,in the americas the 360 will be the winner as long as kids(yes kids too)like snoop dog,50 cents,godfather,scarface,grand theft auto games(wich i consider an insult to the inteligent gamer) over a good storyline and developed game,like many other american,european or japanes developers make,examples how come beyond good and evil sold less than san andreas? come on!how come metroid prime sold less than vice city?

anyway thats another topic.
    when i want my japanese games ill play my wii,for the rest ill get a 360 one of this days(GOW is awsome thou)
    Last edited by Link_; 12-24-2006 at 12:17 PM.

"I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Member #
    Friends
    Ha, I read about this. It's pretty crazy people would accept such a large loss.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    LMAO(while)ROFLOL !

Ads