Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    But by this time if you dont have a LAN on your system it shows your behind. Wii sports would be a great multiplayer game and make people that say "your get bored of in a couple of months" quite down.
    Plus I want online games since I've played the XBox live games I wanted the Gamecube to have online. If you can have a Browser, shop and forcast channel online you can a couple of games online.
    -No External Links

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1097-9116-6542-6093
    yeah wtf these games would be ****ing awesome on online. what the **** was nintedo thinking?!

Member #
    Friends
    2225-1835-1232-9988
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    the Internet Channel is somewhat slow starting up and it crashes and doesn't support sites like YouTube
    dude you are soooooo wrong right here, i dont know wuts up with your wii but MY wii plays youtube im on it right now matter of fact and my internet hasent crashed your trippin man alot of the other stuff you said may be true but your wrong right here guy. yea sumtimes, but not all the time does the wii take a long time to load up a few of the channels but cut nintendo a break they barely been out a month they will get there shit together.and online will be here your all a bunch of no patiant batards.
    Last edited by LLBChamp; 12-24-2006 at 09:49 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0180-2709-6464-9679
    I'm pretty sure these games will go online next year and for free, it's amazing how you get so much more for the wii then you do for ps3 for so much less!

Member #
    Friends
    0492-5072-6881-2413
    i agree with the post above... i like how nintendo is all hands on interactive with the player it makes the gaming experience more real and its way cheaper than ps3.. and to add to that im not sure but can ps3 go on the internet and surf the web like myspace facebook google and any other site u want..im pretty sure it cant do that...ps3 is a waste of money unless u like good graphics..cuz ive played it i must say the graphics are good..i bet in two months or less nintendo will have the ball rolling on alot of things especially online play and i agree SSBB will prolly start it all off and i cant wait.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Quote Originally Posted by gigs2006
    i bet in two months or less nintendo will have the ball rolling on alot of things especially online play and i agree SSBB will prolly start it all off and i cant wait.

Wow....

...You knew that SSBB is coming out exactly in a year?
    MOHH2 Handle: Ebag13
    SSB Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7529-6163

PM me if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    3401-8126-5359-2546
    im not saying these games wouldn be fun online,what i say is that a game does not have to be online to be fun.online is just an extra developers put in a game because the game itself its the core,history,gameplay ect ect.

"I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Member #
    Friends
    Since the majority of those seeking (or sought, since today is Christmas) were mothers and fathers buying for kids, I doubt the whole online enabling is necessary. Personally, if I were giving this to an 8 year old, I'd be frightened that he or she were making "Pen Pals with Mr. Foley" (Thanks Borat) Now the 360 seems geared towards the teenagers and up, while the PS3 is for people who can actually drop 1000 bucks on a decent setup. It makes sense that the latter two have online connectivity out of the box, because they're a bit more complicated than the Wii, and require more devotion (time and money wise). There it is. I'm just happy because if I suddenly need to shoot someone, I have CoD3 or GoW for the 360. Peter whats-his-name from Microsoft had it dead-on when he recommended buying a Wii and 360 and skipping the PS3 until it becomes affordable. Maybe it's me, but the whole Wii setup seems a lot more fun when the people you're playing against are in the room. The real fun is watching people frantically swinging a wand around at an imaginary tennis ball. If you're doing it alone, it seems kind of like calling a 900 number. Yeah, weird analogy.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    online is so people who dont have anyone in there personal life who will game with them, can still play multiplayer.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoanderson
    Since the majority of those seeking (or sought, since today is Christmas) were mothers and fathers buying for kids, I doubt the whole online enabling is necessary. Personally, if I were giving this to an 8 year old, I'd be frightened that he or she were making "Pen Pals with Mr. Foley" (Thanks Borat) Now the 360 seems geared towards the teenagers and up, while the PS3 is for people who can actually drop 1000 bucks on a decent setup. It makes sense that the latter two have online connectivity out of the box, because they're a bit more complicated than the Wii, and require more devotion (time and money wise). There it is. I'm just happy because if I suddenly need to shoot someone, I have CoD3 or GoW for the 360. Peter whats-his-name from Microsoft had it dead-on when he recommended buying a Wii and 360 and skipping the PS3 until it becomes affordable. Maybe it's me, but the whole Wii setup seems a lot more fun when the people you're playing against are in the room. The real fun is watching people frantically swinging a wand around at an imaginary tennis ball. If you're doing it alone, it seems kind of like calling a 900 number. Yeah, weird analogy.
    Then why have a Browser and Forcast Channel??? kids dont really care about those and also the News channels not really for kids. But online gaming can be enjoyed by kids and Teens.
    -No External Links

Ads