LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I'll get all the stuff I want cause money is NOT a prob 4 me... well, i cant get too much games but Ill get the ones I want... anyway TP and Red Steel... 2 Controllers are already desided... then ill se what else to buy... ah and other prob to me is the ds... I cant buy more games to it...

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I'll get twilight princess and wiisports most likely. I want madden, though Id prefer NCAA. TP is the only definite that I will get. Therefore, if I dont get other games then I wont need additional controllers - but I figure if I get wii sports then that opens up the multiplayer arena. I only wish they had mario kart. . .

Member #
    Friends
    I'm gonna get me 2 Wii's, LoZ:TP, 2 SSBB, 1-3 extra controllers (depending on what it comes with), and 2 classic controllers. The reason I am buying 2 systems and 2 SSBB is because I intend on selling 1 of each on eBay. The sad thing is, even though I am buying 2 systems, 3 games, and 3 controllers, it will cost the same as 1 PS3, without games. It might even be a little cheaper.

Member #
    Friends
    I am getting an extra controller, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and Twilight Princess for Gamecube. But I will get TP later after launch when I get the money, but who knows, maybe I'll get enough money for TPWii by launch date.

Wii, TP, MP3, Extra wiimote.

Melee player, Main: Ganondorf, working on fox
    I can short hop double lazer with ease
    Wii fund: $260 USD
    Game fund: $10 USD

Member #
    Friends
    I will get a wii, a nunchuck(if it doesnt come in the box), red steel, the legend of zelda and metroid prime 3 corruption.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I will get wii with 2nunchucks, and I already have 4 GC controllers so I don't need to buy them, and will get LoZ:TP and Metroid Prime Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by invader_gir
    I'm gonna get me 2 Wii's, LoZ:TP, 2 SSBB, 1-3 extra controllers (depending on what it comes with), and 2 classic controllers. The reason I am buying 2 systems and 2 SSBB is because I intend on selling 1 of each on eBay. The sad thing is, even though I am buying 2 systems, 3 games, and 3 controllers, it will cost the same as 1 PS3, without games. It might even be a little cheaper.
    SSBB is NOT a launch title, just to let you know.

It'll come out sometime in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by TMRevolution
    I am getting an extra controller, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and Twilight Princess for Gamecube. But I will get TP later after launch when I get the money, but who knows, maybe I'll get enough money for TPWii by launch date.

Wii, TP, MP3, Extra wiimote.
    So you are going to get the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess, rather than the far superior Wii version, even though they will be the same price??

Why?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Wii four controllers plus nunchunks plus if availible two gun attachments plus zelda wario ware and wii sports and have a party
    Last edited by lettsy9; 08-04-2006 at 12:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    brawl one other controller virtula console controller gun attachment wii sports and red steel (for now anyways)

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake529
    brawl one other controller virtula console controller gun attachment wii sports and red steel (for now anyways)
    SSBB is going to be released in 2007. are you going to wait that long to get a Wii?
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ads