LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    sorry smurf ive seen that video 2. nothing new here for me.

Member #
    Friends
    6188-0435-3585-1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Well maybe if you actually use THE SEARCH FEATURE, you will realize there's multiple threads with the same videos. This may be a cliche line, but stop being a noob for once.
    I did use the search before I posted this, while there are many posts on SSBB there are NONE with "video" in the title. I wasn't going to read thru 100+ threads to see if someone had put up the video in one of them. If you can't live with that, that's too damn bad.
    --Xbox 360
    --Wii
    --PS3
    --Game Whore

Member #
    Friends
    Well maybe if you actually use THE SEARCH FEATURE, you will realize there's multiple threads with the same videos. This may be a cliche line, but stop being a noob for once.
    Ya know, if you already saw it, you dont need to post but your just a spamming jackass that needs to point out something has already been posted otherwise your life loses all meaning. Go kill yourself loser...and have a nice day.

Member #
    Friends
    Dude, my grandma saw this when she was 12.. Just kidding! Yeah this video is an ancestor, but its always amazing.
    Joy to the World, Wii has come!
    Let gamers receive their Queen!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by -ReWiind.
    Dude, my grandma saw this when she was 12.. Just kidding! Yeah this video is an ancestor, but its always amazing.
    Wanna medal?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Midak
    Wanna medal?
    Sure.
    Joy to the World, Wii has come!
    Let gamers receive their Queen!

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    burn

the

noobs

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah it's an old video but still it reminds me of much I want this game. It'll be a low blow to me if they don't include Marth in the character list though.. I will need to find a new character!

Member #
    Friends
    I know I'm in the minority, but I've tried to get into Smash Bros, on my GC, and it just seemed boring. Too much zooming in and out. Too quick matches. I really prefered traditional fighters like Soul Caliber 2. Probably not a good comparison, but I couldn't get into Smash Bros no matter how many times I tried. I have like 35 good GC games, and about 4 I'd rate as bad or boring, and smash bros for me is on the low list.
    Bob
    Not a downstroke, fistpicker.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan
    I did use the search before I posted this, while there are many posts on SSBB there are NONE with "video" in the title. I wasn't going to read thru 100+ threads to see if someone had put up the video in one of them. If you can't live with that, that's too damn bad.

Who said it had to have the term 'video' on it? There's multiple Super Smash Bros. threads, and if you had realized that there were even links toward that video in around 85 percent of the threads that are found up upon the search feature. Of course you've just openly admitting to being too lazy to use the search feature as you just skimmed to see if any videos had the term video on it. Great job on providing such a great way to post some old news. And in other related news, New York obtains the Statue of Liberty from France....shocking news.

Quote Originally Posted by midak
    Ya know, if you already saw it, you dont need to post but your just a spamming jackass that needs to point out something has already been posted otherwise your life loses all meaning. Go kill yourself loser...and have a nice day.
    [

This isn't spamming, it's saying upon how there happen to be repetitive threads upon this. There's at least a good 50-60 threads upon one subject alone on videos and another 30-45 posts alone dealing with "Sonic in Super Smash Bros." and another 70-80 threads upon which character you would like to see in the series. Someone seems to be a manac depressant, take your zoloft and stop contemplating suicide, you emo.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Ads