Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FPS Gun.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6869-6734-0136-4103
    I personally think K/M controls are much more EFFECTIVE for FPS - however, I sure am having fun with Red Steel and COD3 on the wiimote. So which is more important? Depends on why you play, I suppose.

Member #
    Friends
    6869-6734-0136-4103
    On topic - I am working on a pistol grip that attaches just behind the trigger on the wii remote, so it can be held and shot like a real gun. I don't like the zapper one at all.

I made one out of soft materials just as a proof of concept, and it worked pretty well. Now I need to decide on the real material. Next time I'm at my dad's I'm going to bug him to check out his pistol grips and see if I can't snag one that may work for what I want, without having to mess around too much.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea topic is about the zapper / KM not the nunchuck-wiimote combo / KM. A lot of CS players I see posted. I've played CS since 1.5 so I'm really comfortable with the KM but you look at games like the Halo Series and SSMB: Melee and that took things to a different level. Thats an awesome concept model Zaose. If you can get pics I'd like to see them. Zapper is a nice idea and I like how you've tried to work with it. I haven't played COD3 yet but from what I've heard moving and shooting takes a while to learn and doesn't really have a natural feel. Zapper-mod you have going sounds interesting.

Member #
    Friends
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    i think that version of the zapper would be an insane controller for like a tactical sniper type game where you hold the zapper with both hands and aim like a real sharp shooter and at the moment the zapper is still a prototype and will be looking alot sharper sooner or later.
    just think back to when time crisis first came out for the ps1 and you got one of those crappy plug in namco guns, it felt so real and now imagine the wii mote bieng used! the possibilities are endless!

If nintendo have already created the perfect console what is to say that they wont create the perfect fps controller? think about it!
    Strikers FC: 043052 232782

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    i think that version of the zapper would be an insane controller for like a tactical sniper type game where you hold the zapper with both hands and aim like a real sharp shooter and at the moment the zapper is still a prototype and will be looking alot sharper sooner or later.
    just think back to when time crisis first came out for the ps1 and you got one of those crappy plug in namco guns, it felt so real and now imagine the wii mote bieng used! the possibilities are endless!

If nintendo have already created the perfect console what is to say that they wont create the perfect fps controller? think about it!
    no there is a end some where

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Ads