Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Thank you, some intelligent and objective debate on the PS3 at last! Some people talk about the PS3 like Sony killed their family and friends, but despite its flaws it has a lot going for it. It is the most technologically advanced of the new consoles, after all. Sony may be on a winner with the whole multimedia approach (i.e. it plays games, CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, etc.), and it does sound a lot better than paying for the more expensive Blu-ray players.

That multimedia thing is great and all but i buy video game consoles to play video games. I have other devices for that other stuff and as for all the great things the PS3 can do it's just too much for the average gamer.

"The Legend"

2. Ads

If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I wanna play some of the games, but 600 bucks is too much,even if its a great deal, id rather have money left over to ACUALLY get some games!

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Member #
    Friends
    reason to buy ps3, your mental capacity is that of a zombie, "sony you are my master whatever you make I'll buy like a moron", seriously better than paying for a blue ray player, duh this is sony again telling you what to buy, I didn't buy a gamecube, didn't like it, got a ps2, had a ps1, will not get a ps3 because just like every company sony is getting cocky and thinks they can shell out whatever and have it sell, I have a pc for multimedia that will handle it much better than the ps3 ever will. If 1 and 2 electronics came out with a $600 console with the same specs as the ps3 before we even heard about the ps3 they would have been laughed to bankruptcy, don't believe me? how many of you have heard of EVO(picture below), probably 0 to very few, this is a console/pc hybrid just like ps2/360 but since the company has no name their $600 console has no news or fanboys, I don't mean to be rude but if you want to support the ps3 than maybe you should find a ps3 forum any your posts will get more love, oh and what console has had game controllers that you can't take to your friends house lately, this is supposed to be an advantage of the ps3 I wont get into your other supposed advantages since this post is long enough.
    Last edited by ghghgh14702; 08-02-2006 at 07:29 PM.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Don't forget about the Infinium Phantom!!

It's name says a lot about it; it can't be found.

Damn that thing would have kicked a$$!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Rulez

That multimedia thing is great and all but i buy video game consoles to play video games. I have other devices for that other stuff and as for all the great things the PS3 can do it's just too much for the average gamer.
    What's the big deal? I bet you're not complaining about the Wii's net surfing and DVD playing capabilities. If you don't like extra features you don't have to use them, but I was just saying it could be a nice way to save a bit of money.

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Don't forget about the Infinium Phantom!!

It's name says a lot about it; it can't be found.
    Whatever happened to that thing anyway? It looked outdated when it was unveiled!

Ads