LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pso for the wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

pso for the wii

they should so make phantasy star universe for wii but sega is a bunch of backstabbing traitors who betrayed the originals who bought episodes 1 and 2 on gamecube and xbox but then decided theyed change half way and make phantasy star universe for the playstation 2

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i sure as hell hope so! didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up? (maybe it was rare. but its the same result)
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II was one of my favorite Gamecube games. I was bummed when they said Phantasy Star Universe was going to be a Playstation exclusive.
    The bell tolls for thee!

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Wiinner
    Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II was one of my favorite Gamecube games. I was bummed when they said Phantasy Star Universe was going to be a Playstation exclusive.
    yeah, same with me. my friend is getting a PS3 though so i will probably be able to play it
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Sry to be antipatic but ur friends should see this forums man

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up?
    No they didnt
    But Phantasy star (new one) will be fun
    But i want to see an update of the old ones (4 please)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Sry to be antipatic but ur friends should see this forums man
    why?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake529
    they should so make phantasy star universe for wii but sega is a bunch of backstabbing traitors who betrayed the originals who bought episodes 1 and 2 on gamecube and xbox but then decided theyed change half way and make phantasy star universe for the playstation 2
    There's a good chance they'll develop a PSO for the Wii (a conversion of Phantasy Star Universe, perhaps?), especially with the "friendship" Nintendo and Sega now enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    i sure as hell hope so! didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up? (maybe it was rare. but its the same result)
    It was Rare. Nintendo have never owned Sega- in fact they used to be rivals. Oh, and Rare's games have been pretty poor since they moved to Microsoft, so it's not that bad.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    It was Rare. Nintendo have never owned Sega- in fact they used to be rivals. Oh, and Rare's games have been pretty poor since they moved to Microsoft, so it's not that bad.
    I liked perfect dark 64. i havent played it for the 360 but i want to. and i really liked Kameo: Elements of Power. maybe a starfox or donkey kong game will be on the wii.

Back on topic: if theyre making sonic games for the Wii then they need to make a PSO game!

Member #
    Friends
    PSO rules

Ads