LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Wii Citizen fiveryanfrenzy's Avatar
    Member #
    5286
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That Is So Funny!

  2. #22
    ALo
    ALo is offline
    Wii Owner ALo's Avatar
    Member #
    11177
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    77
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lmfao.

  3. #23
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    lol that must feel really really awkward. its like what, a full keyboard length or is it made a bit smalller?
    yeah but its still pretty funny

  4. #24
    ALo
    ALo is offline
    Wii Owner ALo's Avatar
    Member #
    11177
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    77
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    So does anyone know if this really works though ?

  5. #25
    I HAVE A WII! WuZeMu's Avatar
    Member #
    8484
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    232
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think theres about 60%-30% chance of it working! the other 10% is that it will explode!
    I Have A Wii!
    Games: WiiSports AND THATS ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintba||er
    Crikey I sound like an asshole.

  6. #26
    Add me and i'll add you! intekmdma's Avatar
    Member #
    4854
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur Warrior
    If that photo is real, I'll eat my spagehtti-flavoured hat.
    you'll have to eat your spaghetti-flavored hat ><

    turbo'd wabbit

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member TorGa3iGhT's Avatar
    Member #
    5408
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    whoa.... yeah wondering if that works too now...haha

  8. #28
    Hedgehog of Speed hogsbff's Avatar
    Member #
    11122
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    100
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6726-7691-0202-4325
    It looks mutated... The first purple keyboard looks fake or badly painted but the white ones look real.

    Be one with the Wii, hold it, care for it... Play With It!


  9. #29
    WiiChat Member SuperWii_7's Avatar
    Member #
    10055
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    117
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Even if it works, I don't want that thing in my house. Uglyyyy.

  10. #30
    ALo
    ALo is offline
    Wii Owner ALo's Avatar
    Member #
    11177
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    77
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWii_7
    Even if it works, I don't want that thing in my house. Uglyyyy.
    The white one isnt really all that bad but they are pretty ugly.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Issues with wireless keyboard compatibility
    By Septher in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:05 PM
  2. Kiimote: Alpha-numeric typing with a Wii Remote
    By Wiinter in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:22 AM
  3. Dreamcast Keyboard...help please
    By sherwood3570 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 02:02 AM
  4. use bluetooth keyboard typing
    By sfhuang in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:50 AM
  5. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM

Search tags for this page

inside pic keyboard

,

wii typing keyboard

Click on a term to search for related topics.