LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member Geovanny1's Avatar
    Member #
    11319
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have a question about the orange light being on all the time......
    can it be on forever without affecting the system?

  2. #22
    Got Wii December 24th. Wii_would_like_to_play's Avatar
    Member #
    9891
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    53
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Geovanny1
    i have a question about the orange light being on all the time......
    can it be on forever without affecting the system?
    yeah.......DUH!.....Why do you think it stays on,cause it'll afect the system?NO!Nintendo would not do that.DUH!

  3. #23
    WiiChat Member mothershipconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    5959
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    124
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah, this is THE biggest problem with this forum. Really, I guess all that can be done is to sticky some broad topic threads atop each forum as has already been done for other topics such as error codes. Still, there will be idiots in 7th grade or with a minimal grasp of the English language who will continue to start the 104,315th thread about what kind of memory card you have to buy, and if they can use their PSP pro duo.

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member Calvinhedge's Avatar
    Member #
    10457
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8160-5319-6257-2561
    Lol, you can't post a single thread that you haven't searched up on unless you want your virtual head bit off by mod wannabees. Anyways, what you do is send yourself a message from your registered email. Make sure that you DON'T READ IT. The blue light will pulse, alerting you of a new message. This only works when the console is on standby. Also, give da Wii an hour or so to get the email recieved. What I don't know is if you have to do this every day, because mine turns off the next mornng... anyone know?

    Thanks ssbb_lover! Still trying to get skillz @ siggy makin
    SUCK IT FANBOYS

  5. #25
    Señor Prez Prez's Avatar
    Member #
    4046
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pickering/Toronto
    Posts
    1,392
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinhedge
    Lol, you can't post a single thread that you haven't searched up on unless you want your virtual head bit off by mod wannabees. Anyways, what you do is send yourself a message from your registered email. Make sure that you DON'T READ IT. The blue light will pulse, alerting you of a new message. This only works when the console is on standby. Also, give da Wii an hour or so to get the email recieved. What I don't know is if you have to do this every day, because mine turns off the next mornng... anyone know?
    hmm, perhaps use the search function and your question will be answered...
    (its right there on the right of the page btw)


    PM me if you need anything...
    Brawl Friend Code: 3909-7181-1115
    Up for a game? Click here
    Up for a tournament? Click here


  6. #26
    WiiChat Member jordanphilipclark's Avatar
    Member #
    11963
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Can I create my own Wii game using a PC. I heard about this one man company that created a Wii game, so i want to make one.
    here's a link...

    http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/...ropean-launch/

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member Calvinhedge's Avatar
    Member #
    10457
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8160-5319-6257-2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez
    hmm, perhaps use the search function and your question will be answered...
    (its right there on the right of the page btw)
    you're right, new threads can ve extremely annoying after a while

    Thanks ssbb_lover! Still trying to get skillz @ siggy makin
    SUCK IT FANBOYS

  8. #28
    Want Wii, NY, HELP! CxThor's Avatar
    Member #
    10738
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The 'Cello
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    someone should lock this thread its not even about the blue light anymore lolz.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Twilight Princess Sequel
    By TwilightWarrior in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. The Legend of Midna
    By asw32 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:34 PM
  4. Blue light around disk slit.
    By Tr1p1ng in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 02:19 PM
  5. The Legend of Midna
    By asw32 in forum Legend of Zelda
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 05:06 PM