Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick111
    Ok Ok.. I haven't personally owned a GCN but my friend does... yes the game controllers are good... but why use something old with something new..
    on the other hand, I also heard the gamecude controllers won't be able to play all wii games... I don't know if this is true.. but this is what I heard.
    Wow....just wow. First, the last point, why would you even want to use the gamecube controllers to play wii games. That is what the wii controller is for. In fact, I think I am going to use it in my sig. hehehehe.

Second, did you even read what I said to you earlier? The gamecube controller was very good. Ninty would not have to spend money to design and manufacture a new controller. The wii has a new controller, if you want the same controls as a regular gamepad play your ps3 or Xbox. For genres that would not fit, just use GCN.

Finally, please don't think that I left sony off the hook in the previous paragraph and the costs of a new controller. seriously...... That is like playing the wii with an N64 controller with motion detection stuck in it. Uhhhhh

art
    Member #
    Friends
    It doesn't make any sense to let people off the hook by offering a different type of controller [traditional] to play Wii. Its like throwing their entire selling point and marketing out the window. They'd just be another ps3 or xbox. Its a step backwards.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    According to my friend, super smash bros wont use the sensor bar or the WiiMote, but Im not too sure can anyone confirm him right/wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    1484-3381-6098-3781
    What else would you use I mean I'm sure they would not go with the gc contoller because they want to utilize all the Wii's funtions, even if you're using the Wiimote sideways I'm sure it will work.

It's Wiitastic and PS3 can lick my balls, you can quote me on that if you like

1484-3381-6098-3781

"PM me your Wii number if you want to add me"

Member #
    Friends
    The thing with SSBB is how the hell you could control the moves. The game has a multitude of buttons needed and there aren't that many available to the Wii remote. And motion sensitivity may be too inaccurate to allow for precise moves. It just seems like the system would be a little awkward to play using motion sensitivity. But if they do manage to get a good system going I would be all for it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Hahah, there would be a super sized one available in America
    Lmao! High five.

Member #
    Friends
    1484-3381-6098-3781
    Quote Originally Posted by psyichic
    The thing with SSBB is how the hell you could control the moves. The game has a multitude of buttons needed and there aren't that many available to the Wii remote. And motion sensitivity may be too inaccurate to allow for precise moves. It just seems like the system would be a little awkward to play using motion sensitivity. But if they do manage to get a good system going I would be all for it.
    Very true, I do agree with you that it would have to be a good control system in order to play an battle game like that, otherwise I can see myself deliberatly throwing my Wiimote at the TV cause I didn't preform the move I wanted

It's Wiitastic and PS3 can lick my balls, you can quote me on that if you like

1484-3381-6098-3781

"PM me your Wii number if you want to add me"

That fat guy with a Wii. Fatty Mac's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Maybe you could turn the Wiimote to the side...wait...less buttons...you could use the Wiimote and the nunchuk. Move around with the nunchuk since it has the analog stick and pwn people with the buttons on the Wiimote...-.-'

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Mac
    Maybe you could turn the Wiimote to the side...wait...less buttons...you could use the Wiimote and the nunchuk. Move around with the nunchuk since it has the analog stick and pwn people with the buttons on the Wiimote...-.-'
    Yea but you can all ready do that, in call of duty three you can change the controlls to make it so B fires and you can move with analoug stick.
    Hehe, Kennys gonna kill u now

Member #
    Friends
    8249-1363-6620-2544
    but how comfortable would that be.. SSBB has many moves... the reason i was wondering if there would be a new controller is if you feel like taking a break from the wii-mote and using something normal... yes this might get rid of their selling point.. (i like the wii-mote).. but wouldn't it be better if you had the damn option.. than maybe some people who don't like the controller (wii-mote) could play the wii..

branwy.. i didn't say i wanted to play wii games with GCN controllers.. you told me that some wii games have the capability to do that.. and thats why i said that.
    as for Nintendo wasting money... i am not saying just waste money and throw out a crappy controller.. what if they took something like a classic controller and made it better!
    i am not trying to fight, just trying to make a point

Ads